• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Binary Mass GM - Tool Kit (New Release!!)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Binary Mass GM - Tool Kit NEW RELEASE 6-15-2009 See Attachment!!

This is a GM - Tool Kit for Cabal Online. Character editing, Custom item Creation Tool.
Templated from Chumpy's GM tool for functionality, and an enhanced user interface
for ease of access and smiplicity.

Advance mode in Item creator for making of full custom items.
Basic mode uses item database for easy implimentation of basic item
and up to 3 slot item.

This tool Requires .NET version 2.0

http://forum.ragezone.com/f451/how-...-chumpys-alz-shop-582880/#post5083038[/COLOR]
Chumpy's mirror:

file attached to posing in above link
New Functionallity Added Cash Shop Administration interface added, designed to use Chumpys Cash Shop, edit add delete items for sale in the the Cash Shop; Added Hack Database information and account banning/unbanning

Added Functionallity of specifiying SQL IP , User and Password at beginnning of every session.
or you can still modify. the .config file and put in your IP address in the value of Param1
User in the value of Param2 and pass in the value of Param3 in the <appSettings>
section of the .config file.

Added Sql Connection Tested before Configuration loaded. Slightly updated version

Implimented Adding of BankAlz to cashshop database. (using Chumpy's CashShop v1.5)

Future Release to Include add/remove/edit cash shop items in cashshop database (using Chumpy's CashShop v1.5)

If using non standard database names, you must edit the .config file and change the initial catalog names.

Itemsdb included with release. will supply updated itemsdb as available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Binary Mass GM - Tool Kit

I would like you to add a edit box where ppl can add their item opt for the item selected from the list. For example: the item MapPartN it needs a special item opt. It would be nice if you add it :):

isn't this the one under the "advance" tab?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you edit the config? or change it so you can add the user and pw for your sql?

ok so for example it would be like this? user and pw dang is just random i just picked it out, but to set it right it would have to be like this?

Name="System.Data.SqlClient" />
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CashShopCo nnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog= Account;Persist Security Info=True;User ID= dang;Password= dang"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.gamedbConn ectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=gamedb;Persist Security Info=True;User ID= dang;Password= dang"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CashStored ProcConnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=CashShop;Persist Security Info=True;User ID= dang;Password= dang"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CabalCashC onnectionsString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=CabalCash;Persist Security Info=True;User ID= dang;Password= dang"

if this is correct hmm for some reason it just gives me an error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you change the initial catalog to custom database names, some features wirtten with t-sql querys in the program will not function correctly. Just and FYI there. though i think is just 1 or 2 that would not function properly... i will checkit out..

And maybe for the future tough, some options to add stuff in slots :p:
-Cypher

this is in the progress, itemsdb is no where near complete

all options of that sort are on the drawing board. this is basicly a pre-beta release with decent functionality.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well this is what i have in mine

<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.ItemsConnectionString"
connectionString="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=|DataDirectory|\Items.mdb;Persist Security Info=True"
providerName="System.Data.OleDb" />
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.ACCOUNTConnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog =Account;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.GenConnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CashShopConnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=CashShop;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.gamedbConnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=gamedb;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CashStoredProcConnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=CashShop;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CabalCashConnectionsString"
connectionString="Data Source=;Initial Catalog=CabalCash;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
</connectionStrings>

and this is the message i get

************* Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at GM___Tool_Kit.frmMain.btnSearch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

you need to fiull in you SQL IP address... in that .config file...

<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.ACCOUNTCon nectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=<ip addressgoes here>;Initial Catalog =Account;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.GenConnect ionString"
connectionString="Data Source=<ip addressgoes here>;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CashShopCo nnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=<ip addressgoes here>;Initial Catalog=CashShop;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.gamedbConn ectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=<ip addressgoes here>;Initial Catalog=gamedb;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CashStored ProcConnectionString"
connectionString="Data Source=<ip addressgoes here>;Initial Catalog=CashShop;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
<add name="GM___Tool_Kit.Properties.Settings.CabalCashC onnectionsString"
connectionString="Data Source=<ip addressgoes here>;Initial Catalog=CabalCash;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=killer;Password=killer"
</connectionStrings>

if the ip address of the sqlconnection object is not supplied the instance of the sqlconnection object is not created. thus, the error message that you are recieving.

Reaction score
can we edit forcium items with deathblow using your editor?

can you help me please, I want to have Forcium with deathblow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added new functionallity and new release check out release post for details.

nice job. I hope that you will make it look more ehem nice.

lol, yes i Know the user interface needs a touch up or two, though i am waiting on the final
version for a "polished up" interface, there are still a few features that are not yet implimented,
so i dont want to do the interface finializations until all features are complete.

Functionality to come:

Completed Item Database with option codes for many crafted items,
Full User Account Administration.
Inventory.Equipment and warewhose editor.
Skill Editor
Server Configuration Editor. (planned for final release)

though i will do some interface touch ups over the next couple days, (keep and eye out for it)

hope you all enjoy the current version though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the tool, makes things a lot easier to put in items in cash shop. Though found a little problem, when selecting to place in Costume Section it will actually place it in items I believe. Great job though ^^ keep up the good work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been away for a while and been very busy, a new release of this tool is just around the corner, and a beta release of this tool on an alternate platform. The Binary Mass GM Tool Kit Mobile, for Windows Mobile 5 and 6 Devices/smartphones. will be released in the coming weeks.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear there is an update on the way for your tools. Mobile GMs? I'll never get a day off!!

Keep up the work on the tools man, yours are far better than mine xP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have attached to my orrigional post a slightly updated version of the BInaryMass GM - Tool Kit...
Now when you load configuration of connection string, connection is tested before loading.

enjoy!​

see attachment below as well....
Release103.rar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are some screen Shots of the tool in action...

@Cypher - Request Filled for the Lazy... lol

Screens Show tool running on Windows 7
Screens Also show Character Inventory Tab - Not Enable on this Release. Next Release will have full character inventory/warehoues/equipment editing capibillities. Windows Mobile Verion of Tools on next release as well.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's looking pretty cool mate :w00t:

I'm going to have to come up with a new idea or two for you i think. Remind me to explain char templates to you next time we chat :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could u compile it for x86cpu?

(u can change target cpu in your project settings from Any CPU to x86)

because otherwise guys with x64 system cannot use ur prog.. cause there is no oledb driver for x64 ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
could u compile it for x86cpu?

(u can change target cpu in your project settings from Any CPU to x86)

because otherwise guys with x64 system cannot use ur prog.. cause there is no oledb driver for x64 ;)

@mTx87 - The oledb driver is just used for the itemsdb... but i will make x86 comp on next release...
thanks for the info

Edited first posting so that had only link to current version,

current version = release103.rar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Nice Tool indeed, I can only think of a few additions to make it perfect. Add a character skill manager and the ability to create 4 slot items with craft enhancement much like the one found in this GM tool. http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/player-skill-management-tool-new-version-517871/

One thing to watch out for tho: With the linked tool if you edit the Aura code of a character that completed the Aura quest it will bug the character, but, if you assign an Aura code to a character that hasnt done the quest its fine. Maybe you can implement some kind of check that prevents you from changing the Aura code if the character has the quest completed.

Then there might be another issue, I havnt tested it yet but what happens when you assign an Aura code and then complete the quest.. Ill test it and see what happens if you want.

Last edited:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very Nice Tool indeed, I can only think of a few additions to make it perfect. Add a character skill manager and the ability to create 4 slot items with craft enhancement much like the one found in this GM tool. http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/player-skill-management-tool-new-version-517871/
4 slot items are not valid as far as i know as the binary format allows for a max of 3 slots. It can be fudged by stuffing extra data into the binary but personally i don't think it is wise as we already know that taking this past the maximums and fudging things causes problems. I have not seen any problems i can blame on this yet but there are plenty of unexplainable errors i have seen posted and it is possible one could be caused by something like this.

One thing to watch out for tho: With the linked tool if you edit the Aura code of a character that completed the Aura quest it will bug the character, but, if you assign an Aura code to a character that hasnt done the quest its fine. Maybe you can implement some kind of check that prevents you from changing the Aura code if the character has the quest completed.

Then there might be another issue, I havnt tested it yet but what happens when you assign an Aura code and then complete the quest.. Ill test it and see what happens if you want.
This is similar to what i mention above, altering things before they should technically be altered. Nation select is the same if you select nation right from the start. People have been doing things like this for a while without really thinking about the potential problems it could cause later on.

Were doing either of these to cause problems in the db very few people would have any clue on how to fix it and experience tells me that the few people here who know sql well enough would be bombarded with requests to fix other peoples databases. Because of this i have always been wary of giving "cool features" in the tolls that aren't thouroghly tested.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
4 slot items are not valid as far as i know as the binary format allows for a max of 3 slots. It can be fudged by stuffing extra data into the binary but personally i don't think it is wise as we already know that taking this past the maximums and fudging things causes problems. I have not seen any problems i can blame on this yet but there are plenty of unexplainable errors i have seen posted and it is possible one could be caused by something like this.

I have experimented with quite a few 4 slot items and haven't had any real problems as of yet but I can see where issues could present themselves. With my tests it seems that items with 4 slots do adhere to the effect of the 4th slot as well as any craft option, such as 4 slot amp + amp craft gives a 38% amp effect. 4x7% + 10% craft. At least thats what the item info displays, wether or not it reports a valid value is nearly impossible to calculate. these are of course only my results, someone else using a different client may have drastically different outcomes.

with the mentioned GM utility I created many different armor sets, bikes, epaulettes, rings, amulets, bracelets, weapons, and so far so good. Each item to be created uses a different template for selecting the slot option as well as craft effect. I was going to use these items for a cash shop and premium donation items.

Back