Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Summer Costumes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MtTGZA3 - Summer Costumes - RaGEZONE Forums

Tutorials
Copy and replace done

Mediefire :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Item.enc นี่มันแก้ไขยังไงหรอครับพี่ GodSkin ผมนั่ง งง มานานแสนนานไม่เคยแก้ได้ซักทีเลยครับเห็นเขาบอกกันว่าใช้ Sweetscape 010 แก้ไข แต่ปัญหาคือใช้ไม่เป็นเลยครับ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How come when putting on the costume or the hat it wont show the looks. only when iam wearing epaulet costume, i can see it right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so how to use the sweetscape 010 i don t know how to use and how to edit Item.enc
this is my can you add it to my Item.enc please
sorry for my bad english thank you sir

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wat to add this and other stuffs but i have a problem with the item.dec edit. I can't understand what i need use. I use SweetScape 010 and i have 3 item template normal ep8, ep10 from Yamachi. Anyone can help me by step by step how can i do it?

Reaction score
I wat to add this and other stuffs but i have a problem with the item.dec edit. I can't understand what i need use. I use SweetScape 010 and i have 3 item template normal ep8, ep10 from Yamachi. Anyone can help me by step by step how can i do it?

You need the EP6 template posted at the end of the 010 thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you! Now the client section fine! But with server side if i add these new lines to the item.scp and then i try to add to my character i don't get any item. If i want to add this items to shop i get invalid itemidx. :/ Any idea? I forgot anything?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help me with my problem?
When I equip summer costume and Hat It doesn't show up Untitled - Summer Costumes - RaGEZONE Forums
look at the head i can equip it but it doesn't show up , I managed to put hellforge costumes without having a problem now this summer is pain in the butt i've been working on it for 1 week now
EDIT: Fix by loading up man and woman ech 13 in cabalmain.exe ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezoners.
Im still using SpeedDevil guide to add this item but i don't know how to show these characters :S
thanks for help me

Attachments

Back