• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release]Develop Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher development server. Does not require a Web Part.First post, please do not kick :D:

If anyone should be under a certain type of server, please write to the PM. Source Code does not give

New Version Launcher:
Added language settings.
translated into English all the internal messages while driving.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No SVN. :eek:tt1:
sorry the new version will add language type. currently only works with files ru-ru

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh well i know it wont work for 2.2.3 i think you have to request it by pm. Other then that i had to set up the launcher emulator and i hate setting them up but got it working on 127.0.0.1.

langpack error is related to the launcher calling for a newer or older file type.

Tested on my 2.2.3.2 client and worked fine when i set it to load the english files so this must be the 2.2.3.2 build.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update

So i used the launcher and it loaded up the 2.2.4 test client ccr created.

Got to the character select screen and yeah some stock 65 gear looked like Dragon armor with a funky mask and forks for gloves lol.

Got an error when i loaded the game and logged in that said it failed to load webbrowser.

My guess is that the database for 2.2.3 is way to old to even allow a successful login or that the zone is out dated and unusable. Could also be that it needs something running server side that 223 and 2232 don't have.

I think its down to db and the zone. I just wanted to see the new flash interface

Oh, this one requires the Emulator aswell? I've been going through tons of topics here trying to find a working link with no luck. I don't remember a Emulator being required for 1.6 oO, is that something that came with the newer version?

2.1.6 i think had the emulator part bypassed but 2.2.1 to 2.2.3.2 all need the emulator. I can upload it for you if you still need it. I have it set up to work under local ip anyway so not much need for you to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update

So i used the launcher and it loaded up the 2.2.4 test client ccr created.

Got to the character select screen and yeah some stock 65 gear looked like Dragon armor with a funky mask and forks for gloves lol.

Got an error when i loaded the game and logged in that said it failed to load webbrowser.

My guess is that the database for 2.2.3 is way to old to even allow a successful login or that the zone is out dated and unusable. Could also be that it needs something running server side that 223 and 2232 don't have.

I think its down to db and the zone. I just wanted to see the new flash interface

2.1.6 i think had the emulator part bypassed but 2.2.1 to 2.2.3.2 all need the emulator. I can upload it for you if you still need it. I have it set up to work under local ip anyway so not much need for you to do.

That would really be lovely :). It's a shame that there are so many dead/outdated links on here. So much useful stuff lost forever. (I too deleted everything I had 2 years ago ;D )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok it's uploading atm got both the clean installer and a backup of the one i have installed. You should install a clean one and then copy edited stuff on top. Could be a bit messy but that's just me lol i will update this post or pm you when its done. Like should be 10mins or so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok it's uploading atm got both the clean installer and a backup of the one i have installed. You should install a clean one and then copy edited stuff on top. Could be a bit messy but that's just me lol i will update this post or pm you when its done. Like 50mins should be 10mins or so.

Awesome! :) Thanks so much, you just saved me a few hours so I don't have to go and find a working link :)

Back