Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Develop Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher development server. Does not require a Web Part.First post, please do not kick :D:

If anyone should be under a certain type of server, please write to the PM. Source Code does not give

New Version Launcher:
Added language settings.
translated into English all the internal messages while driving.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No SVN. :eek:tt1:
sorry the new version will add language type. currently only works with files ru-ru

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh well i know it wont work for 2.2.3 i think you have to request it by pm. Other then that i had to set up the launcher emulator and i hate setting them up but got it working on 127.0.0.1.

langpack error is related to the launcher calling for a newer or older file type.

Tested on my 2.2.3.2 client and worked fine when i set it to load the english files so this must be the 2.2.3.2 build.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update

So i used the launcher and it loaded up the 2.2.4 test client ccr created.

Got to the character select screen and yeah some stock 65 gear looked like Dragon armor with a funky mask and forks for gloves lol.

Got an error when i loaded the game and logged in that said it failed to load webbrowser.

My guess is that the database for 2.2.3 is way to old to even allow a successful login or that the zone is out dated and unusable. Could also be that it needs something running server side that 223 and 2232 don't have.

I think its down to db and the zone. I just wanted to see the new flash interface

Oh, this one requires the Emulator aswell? I've been going through tons of topics here trying to find a working link with no luck. I don't remember a Emulator being required for 1.6 oO, is that something that came with the newer version?

2.1.6 i think had the emulator part bypassed but 2.2.1 to 2.2.3.2 all need the emulator. I can upload it for you if you still need it. I have it set up to work under local ip anyway so not much need for you to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update

So i used the launcher and it loaded up the 2.2.4 test client ccr created.

Got to the character select screen and yeah some stock 65 gear looked like Dragon armor with a funky mask and forks for gloves lol.

Got an error when i loaded the game and logged in that said it failed to load webbrowser.

My guess is that the database for 2.2.3 is way to old to even allow a successful login or that the zone is out dated and unusable. Could also be that it needs something running server side that 223 and 2232 don't have.

I think its down to db and the zone. I just wanted to see the new flash interface

2.1.6 i think had the emulator part bypassed but 2.2.1 to 2.2.3.2 all need the emulator. I can upload it for you if you still need it. I have it set up to work under local ip anyway so not much need for you to do.

That would really be lovely :). It's a shame that there are so many dead/outdated links on here. So much useful stuff lost forever. (I too deleted everything I had 2 years ago ;D )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok it's uploading atm got both the clean installer and a backup of the one i have installed. You should install a clean one and then copy edited stuff on top. Could be a bit messy but that's just me lol i will update this post or pm you when its done. Like should be 10mins or so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok it's uploading atm got both the clean installer and a backup of the one i have installed. You should install a clean one and then copy edited stuff on top. Could be a bit messy but that's just me lol i will update this post or pm you when its done. Like 50mins should be 10mins or so.

Awesome! :) Thanks so much, you just saved me a few hours so I don't have to go and find a working link :)

Back