Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Codex V5 (C++ full Source code)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1st of all its a bad antihack
2nd its depends on the windows built version. Maybe the best way if you build 1-1-1-1-1 dll for each windows version, store in a folder, and call the right one after you detected with a very basic application the windows version.

the problem is dump, when I enable dump it cannot run in winXP.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Codex:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To use dump in win xp turn it on:
START.cpp
carrega.Disable_Windows_ASLR = 0; // On/Off - Disable windows ASLR for ALL computer users (above xp). [ ATENTION! Use at your own risk! ] This feature allow dump to read hacks that was created with ASLR, description: Address space layout randomization (ASLR) is a memory-protection process for operating systems (OSes) that guards against buffer-overflow attacks by randomizing the location where system executables are loaded into memory.

In codex v5 you don't need to upadate hack amount on Dump.h :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
To use dump in win xp turn it on:
START.cpp
carrega.Disable_Windows_ASLR = 0; // On/Off - Disable windows ASLR for ALL computer users (above xp). [ ATENTION! Use at your own risk! ] This feature allow dump to read hacks that was created with ASLR, description: Address space layout randomization (ASLR) is a memory-protection process for operating systems (OSes) that guards against buffer-overflow attacks by randomizing the location where system executables are loaded into memory.

In codex v5 you don't need to upadate hack amount on Dump.h :)

HNC-Scan: task switching
Always has an detection even i clear list on HN-C ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Cogito Ergo Sum or Anyone can do or have an idea :)

in detection of dump, is it possible to write in logs the exact dump of detected application which is written ini dump list and detect in your PC?

Current log say: Suspicious program detected!, Please contact Administrator.:notepad++.exe

maybe should be: Suspicious program detected!, Please contact Administrator.: {0x4691A0, {0x60, 0xBE, 0x00, 0xE0, 0x44, 0x00, 0x8D, 0xBE}}

reason for this is for easy to indicate which part of dumps are false and detects windows application and codex detects as hack ^^

i have this false detect:
armsvc.exe
consent.exe
Updater.exe
taskhost.exe
Lightshot.exe
consent.exe
SearchFilterHost.exe
LogonUI.exe
dllhost.exe
taskhost.exe
iexplore.exe
ggdllhost.exe
GoogleUpdate.exe
consent.exe
SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe
ggdllhost.exe
SndVol.exe
armsvc.exe
dwm.exe
consent.exe
explorer.exe
nvvsvc.exe
svchost.exe
GoogleUpdate.exe
winlogon.exe
nvvsvc.exe
spoolsv.exe
taskhost.exe
chrome.exe
consent.exe
dllhost.exe
taskeng.exe
lsass.exe
dllhost.exe
notepad.exe
notepad++.exe

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how can I fix this problem?

1701349509516 - Codex V5  (C++ full Source code) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When using the anti dll inject or anti-kill, there is an error showing off even if I check Run as Admin to the GameGuard.exe and also I changed the option to show instead of Hide.

ShowWindow(hWnd, nCmdShow); // VISIBLE WINDOW
//ShowWindow(hWnd, SW_HIDE); //HIDE WINDOW

1706625058227 - Codex V5  (C++ full Source code) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back