Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Codex V5 (C++ full Source code)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is nowhere near a good antihack, this is a very old style "scanning" system. It has absolutely no protection, and even the most youngest kid can bypass it with a tool downloaded from google.

I think after the Kernel driver update it was totally fixed.

Yes indeed it's fixed. LiveGuard MU AntiHack is the only system that works truly in kernel mode, and not scanning anything or creating high CPU usage.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good job man final good anti-hack and for free :glare: and is Codex.dll ready to use very nice

because many do not know how to work with (C++ full Source code) only those who know

ok i test this anti-hack for 97d and have big problems detect to many fake hack when i open my launcher to connect my server show me this problems

Fake detect hack but i have no hack online to test:

Cogito Ergo Sum - Codex V5  (C++ full Source code) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
good job man final good anti-hack and for free :glare: and is Codex.dll ready to use very nice

because many do not know how to work with (C++ full Source code) only those who know

ok i test this anti-hack for 97d and have big problems detect to many fake hack when i open my launcher to connect my server show me this problems

Check Windows detection in source try to disable then test, source has many input words that sometime its conflict with running programs and window text you need to scan all feature of the source.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check Windows detection in source try to disable then test, source has many input words that sometime its conflict with running programs and window text you need to scan all feature of the source.

Thanks for help but i dont know how to disable i use the Codex.dll to hook my main to test this anti hack im not very good with source or with c++ plss help me to fixed this problems with fake hack detect

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

man..
HW = Heuristic Word
Just delete the words that you dont want block , like "engine" .
Is not very hard to do..

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
man..
HW = Heuristic Word
Just delete the words that you dont want block , like "engine" .
Is not very hard to do..

then read a book

If you do not want to help do not speak because your help is 0 every time Now let's get to the problem

I'm new with source or c++ of course I asked for help to fix this problem with this anti-hack because detect fake hack when you try to connect to the server

I will not understand why you speak if you do not help ? get lost from this topic if your help is 0 it is very simple

Let the others who are good and will help with this problem

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you do not want to help do not speak because your help is 0 every time Now let's get to the problem

I'm new with source or c++ of course I asked for help to fix this problem with this anti-hack because detect fake hack when you try to connect to the server

I will not understand why you speak if you do not help ? get lost from this topic if your help is 0 it is very simple

Let the others who are good and will help with this problem

im new too in this lenguage, and dont need too much smart to know "how to delete the words that dont want block"..
please, read the code, is very explained

Reaction score
this is good antihack for a free release :D.

-- i dont get it what purpose of mxmain.exe?
after i hook the codex.dll & c.dll to main.exe
i need to pack the mxmain+codex+c.dll to main.

what purpose of mxmain?
if i open the task manager i dont see any mxmain.
Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yep works for cabal.. all u need is config

thanks! I have a problem in Xtrap. codex.dll was detected by Xtrap. any idea how to solve it? and also I got an error after login in game. no specific error appear only warning icon. thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks! I have a problem in Xtrap. codex.dll was detected by Xtrap. any idea how to solve it? and also I got an error after login in game. no specific error appear only warning icon. thanks
maybe u need to remove xtrap... when i compile codex i dont have xtrap or any on my client. so it wont be conflict... codex uses high privillage that is why xtrap detects it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe u need to remove xtrap... when i compile codex i dont have xtrap or any on my client. so it wont be conflict... codex uses high privillage that is why xtrap detects it

yes I already removed xtrap.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to disable taskeng task scheduler engine process? and hideform?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to set to make it compatible with windows XP? and all version of windows from windows xp to windows 10?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to set to make it compatible with windows XP? and all version of windows from windows xp to windows 10?

1st of all its a bad antihack
2nd its depends on the windows built version. Maybe the best way if you build 1-1-1-1-1 dll for each windows version, store in a folder, and call the right one after you detected with a very basic application the windows version.

Back