Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Offsets 3D Camera for main.exe v0.99B+

Reaction score
Camera_ClipY not exist in main.exe of the old school like: 0.99B+ or 0.97d, you must used: Camera_TLeft, Camera_TRight, Camera_BLeft and Camera_BRight... this values are for old main.exe and replaced to: Camera_ClipY.

TLeft = TopLeft
TRight = TopRight
BLeft = BottomLeft
BRight = BottomRight

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mauro07 (For decompile and get the offsets of the zerg.dll for 0.97d, and do research for 0.99b+)
(Too for go back to re-struct the source code, and re-compile camera.dll for 0.99.28)

Rofl, ZergMan aint that gay ;) u could ask him 2 share source of that *.DLL, i bet he would share.. anyway :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
emochiq17: If your main.exe is the Korean 1.04.10 or 1.04j.. then hook this library, the name of the process to make the hook is: Nemesis

Link ->

007jodex: sorry for the big mistake .. I did not realize, but you're right.

Bro please make my main.exe with 3d camera i dont understand the term for hook or whatever.i dont know what the 1st step to do.

can i add u on skype or facebook?

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
can you include all updates in one, and update your first post to support +items,minimap,3d cam,glow,fog,new jewels

Back