• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Offsets 3D Camera for main.exe v0.99B+

Reaction score
Camera_ClipY not exist in main.exe of the old school like: 0.99B+ or 0.97d, you must used: Camera_TLeft, Camera_TRight, Camera_BLeft and Camera_BRight... this values are for old main.exe and replaced to: Camera_ClipY.

TLeft = TopLeft
TRight = TopRight
BLeft = BottomLeft
BRight = BottomRight

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mauro07 (For decompile and get the offsets of the zerg.dll for 0.97d, and do research for 0.99b+)
(Too for go back to re-struct the source code, and re-compile camera.dll for 0.99.28)

Rofl, ZergMan aint that gay ;) u could ask him 2 share source of that *.DLL, i bet he would share.. anyway :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
emochiq17: If your main.exe is the Korean 1.04.10 or 1.04j.. then hook this library, the name of the process to make the hook is: Nemesis

Link ->

007jodex: sorry for the big mistake .. I did not realize, but you're right.

Bro please make my main.exe with 3d camera i dont understand the term for hook or whatever.i dont know what the 1st step to do.

can i add u on skype or facebook?

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
can you include all updates in one, and update your first post to support +items,minimap,3d cam,glow,fog,new jewels

Back