Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline Template [PSD - HTML]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, FantasyDesign Create Template For Game, we're developing a MuOnline Templates

UPDATE (the button on right-bottom opacity Increase with mouse hover):
FantasyDesign - MuOnline Template [PSD - HTML] - RaGEZONE Forums

we also did a metin2 template for a server that ask us:
FantasyDesign - MuOnline Template [PSD - HTML] - RaGEZONE Forums

If you are interessed in one of these Template or you want that we design a template for you (PSD or HTML) Contact me via PM

And LET US KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS By Rating :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
FCV2005 - FantasyDesign meant HTML and PSD templates, "pack" :D

FantasyDesign
- You share this templates or this ad?
No cool templates, a lot of dirt =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@FCV2005 Hey,well i'm new here..so before of post something like sell i have talked with a mod for know if i could, and he told me that here can't sell things, so he adviced me to write something like contact me if u interessed etc, so yes the idea is of sell...and if someone is intenressed..you know PM me...maybe i could create a free templates and relase it...however if i wrong something sorry...i'm from Italy so my english sucks a bit xD

@DarkSim what do you mean with "No cool templates, a lot of dirt =/" xD you don't like these templates? xD

Last edited:
King of the bongo
Reaction score
Ugly templates, no offence dude but you can't sell these

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, honestly i have seen worst template on alot of MuOnline Website...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the first template 6/10 not bad, the second 3/10 :) and this is not develepment thread this is a sell thread =/ anyways here the rules are changing :)

Back