• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuOnline Template [PSD - HTML]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, FantasyDesign Create Template For Game, we're developing a MuOnline Templates

UPDATE (the button on right-bottom opacity Increase with mouse hover):
FantasyDesign - MuOnline Template [PSD - HTML] - RaGEZONE Forums

we also did a metin2 template for a server that ask us:
FantasyDesign - MuOnline Template [PSD - HTML] - RaGEZONE Forums

If you are interessed in one of these Template or you want that we design a template for you (PSD or HTML) Contact me via PM

And LET US KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS By Rating :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
FCV2005 - FantasyDesign meant HTML and PSD templates, "pack" :D

FantasyDesign
- You share this templates or this ad?
No cool templates, a lot of dirt =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@FCV2005 Hey,well i'm new here..so before of post something like sell i have talked with a mod for know if i could, and he told me that here can't sell things, so he adviced me to write something like contact me if u interessed etc, so yes the idea is of sell...and if someone is intenressed..you know PM me...maybe i could create a free templates and relase it...however if i wrong something sorry...i'm from Italy so my english sucks a bit xD

@DarkSim what do you mean with "No cool templates, a lot of dirt =/" xD you don't like these templates? xD

Last edited:
King of the bongo
Reaction score
Ugly templates, no offence dude but you can't sell these

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, honestly i have seen worst template on alot of MuOnline Website...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the first template 6/10 not bad, the second 3/10 :) and this is not develepment thread this is a sell thread =/ anyways here the rules are changing :)

Back