Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide how to make WOTLK server( noob friendly)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finaly got it right to make a char ;) just now when i make the char i dont have any items on and no creatures are spawned

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finaly got it right but chars still dont have items ons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got it up and running, but when i go on the realm and make a character, i name it..and right when i press "accept" it d/c's me, navicat is running and both character and World connection is on...any ideas why this is happening ? :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got it up and running, but when i go on the realm and make a character, i name it..and right when i press "accept" it d/c's me, navicat is running and both character and World connection is on...any ideas why this is happening ? :/:
i also had that problem but now when i make a char it has no items on:sneaky2:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello im stuck on a bit on the tut the part were u have to put in a connection name, hostname/IP address Port, user name password i have put in wat u have told me too do and when i go to test connection it sais cant connect to a mysql server on "my IP address" how i fix it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
connection mame : localhost
host name localhost
port is usualy already writen
password make a password

well usualy open task manager chose processes and there should be 2 httpd.exe and mysql_nt.exe
if everything is normal try disable ur antivirus system and firewall ir that doesnt help error in ur config :))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes hello im having problems with this part in the tut u say connection name write localhost
in the password write mysql password
then the connecntion will appear and click on it \
i do all that thne it sais when i go to connect sais
Cant connect to MySQL server on localhost why is this please help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes hello i have a problem with this part u say
connection name write localhost
in the password write mysql password
then the connecntion will appear and click on it
I have done all this wrote in the name and the password and then i went to test connection then it said
cant connect to a MySQL server on a localhost.
thats it you know wat i can do to fix this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
connection mame : localhost
host name localhost
port is usualy already writen
password make a password

well usualy open task manager chose processes and there should be 2 httpd.exe and mysql_nt.exe
if everything is normal try disable ur antivirus system and firewall ir that doesnt help error in ur config :))

read this carefully ur appserv is not running correctly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i finaly got my server right but i had to replace some world sql files with AC-WEb sql stuff like i had to replace all my playercreateinfo to get my chars working and all my creature stuff so that i could get that block thing away

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well u have to convert dabase for ur core ( for example whydb supports arcemu and non corverted ncdb does not support it )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like vista but i would go back to windows XP if i could but my whole pc system is made for vista :) :thumbup1:

Back