Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide how to make WOTLK server( noob friendly)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I got it all working except when I try to log in I get the following error message:

Unable to validate game version. This may be
caused by file corruption or the interference of
another program.

And something about visiting blizzards site.

Please help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I changed the Client minbuild and maxbuild to 9947 (for patch 3.1.3) and it fixed that problem, but now no realms are showing on the list.

EDIT: Using MySQL and ArcEmu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
now you get world database , then you will find tool.bat open it with notepad ( edit)

SET world_db=here set the database name
save exit
then launch it normally ( by 2 times clicking left mouse button on him)
write root , press enter
and then your mysql password
press the letter as shown ( in whydb 226 the letter is "i") to import the database!

do i do the same for "1913_world_structure" in the (world database/Queries) as i did for "1913_logon_structure" and "1981_character_structure" in (character database)?

And..where is this "tool.bat"...iv looked everywhere for it:glare:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
... there are sql folder in every core folder , there should be sql folder in the extracted core folder

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i have wampserver online then i click on navicat and i amked a connection but its says a error.

1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'(using password: YES)

What do i have to do :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well sometimes i get that error if u use appserv i just restart it by click start , all programs , appserv ,control server by service , apache restart if still dont work try changing ur mysql pass ( even to same one ) mysql/scripts/resetpwd.bat :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can i find somethin in this qeustion

now you get world database , then you will find tool.bat open it with notepad ( edit)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok now first of all database u should find in bongs post in red letter( or blue dont remember :D) DATABASE
donwload it , extract it with winrar and there u go tool.bat
hmmn check config maybe ur login server dont bind with gameserver try using new core and new database
P.S. In bong post all things ARE OLD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If i want to connect to my server it wont work it says Login Server Down,
And if i start the login.bat etc. it says error o.o

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi im kinda new here... (noob) well just wondering what right arcemu am i gonna use for 3.2.2 version? tnx

x30

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
tbh the guide is far to sort to be "noob" friendly. I read though it also your English is a little poor. I'm not trying to flame you, just some constructive advice. If your doing it for people who do not know what they are doing try to teach them a bit more in the process that's my two cents.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:D well i just made the guide HOW TO MAKE SERVER this is not the guide UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE U DOING and if my english is to bad for ya choose other guide :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it doesn't make sense that you make a guide when you are saying to everyone, "check bong's post", that's just nooby. i am not flaming just telling my opinion.

~Nick

Back