Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release?]Season2 Patcher

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
akito,
can you give me the korea's client dl link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys!!!

Ive got some emergency here... my server was completely fine, but when I tried this patcher... the 6 black windows just became 4, and my server wont start anymore...

Pls!!!! I really need your help here... it somehow changed something... and I looked on my files like the obcn or whatever-that-is files and nothing has changed... but really the 6 windows now became 4 and I cant login to my server...... :(

Edited...

alright I know the problem.... its because I have a different Ip address now, Fixed it... ^^

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
fixed now eh?
it's fine to have 4, no msgserver and routerserver.
but some features won't work at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm why dont you all just group up and make one GC project why is everyone working alone D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm why dont you all just group up and make one GC project why is everyone working alone D:

Well everybody from this community are from different places of the world, meaning different times when they'll be active on these forums. It's less likely that there will be a time when lets say 5 people working on one server will all be online at the same time to work together just to perfect their work. It'll be one person does all the work and doesn't get the amount of credit they deserve.

or

People want to get a sense of self accomplishment and pride from their hard work and time they spent creating and perfecting these servers. When people give them the props, they won't let anyone else steal their 5 min of fame.

or

People are lazy

Plus it would be better to have multiple active servers running just in case one server you play on goes down for maintenance or any other reason (player's POV).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure if this is any use to anyone but i found this season 2 patcher. I'm currently patching my season 1 files and once it finishes ill see if it works on the server. Ill be back with results later.

It works but nothing really changed except the loading pic says Season 2 and when u select ur server/channel it says Season 2. It has 4th job for Elesis, Lire, Arme, Lass, and Ryan. Ronan is still at 2nd job.

Can You Post Again ? Please~ I will always Thanks you~u~u~:thumbup1:
The Download point was died THX~~~~

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cerealgood
can you tell me GraveYardRanSS.rar password? it need password

Back