• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release?]Season2 Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this is any use to anyone but i found this season 2 patcher. I'm currently patching my season 1 files and once it finishes ill see if it works on the server. Ill be back with results later.

It works but nothing really changed except the loading pic says Season 2 and when u select ur server/channel it says Season 2. It has 4th job for Elesis, Lire, Arme, Lass, and Ryan. Ronan is still at 2nd job.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i even see it but i cant say the site ... i have it but it is not working

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
o_O',
It's working,

and am even using this my client,
BR season 2 right?
workin'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean working? you have a amy and jin in your client? coz jin and amy are in season 2 of GC

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No.
but I'm using BR.

Not all S2 have those,
like GCPH (LU).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wat is new in the server? i sitll havent tested yet cause im too busy with homework

Reaction score
PWNT.

I'm gonna test this. This patches BR?

EDIT : Currently trying to run on BR. It looks BR'ish.
Do Not Act Smart First Of all and Second Of this Patcher Was Gone Long Time Ago So yea Renegade released it at our Forum And Third Yes it is BR and Its Very UseFull if u do know how to Use It. =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm DF what do you mean usefull? first i try to test it and was patch all the files of season one. then i see another patcher i think it was the patcher of season 2. yes it was the patcher for season 2 client. so what is the use of this patcher?

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BRS2 Files.
I just used this client instead of
CZS1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do Not Act Smart First Of all and Second Of this Patcher Was Gone Long Time Ago So yea Renegade released it at our Forum And Third Yes it is BR and Its Very UseFull if u do know how to Use It. =]

Wow Fine I will not Act Smart then at Least I Dont type like This why do you Do This What Is the point why can't You Type Like Normally

Anyways, patcher works. However, I have not tested on a S1 server yet. I'm trying to unpack the season 2 main.exe.

Reaction score
Wow Fine I will not Act Smart then at Least I Dont type like This why do you Do This What Is the point why can't You Type Like Normally

Anyways, patcher works. However, I have not tested on a S1 server yet. I'm trying to unpack the season 2 main.exe.
kk =] and 1 more thing With this Patcher and Something Else (my Staff Member Showed me) U will be able to get 100% all Jobs Working But not Ronan job 2.. Else its 100% Jobs Working ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guy... i have patched my client into GCS2 with BR-GCS1 then when i run the client its pop up message like moncolosseum.stg failed to load... any sugest ? and on database server when i patched the client have database changed to? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently messing around with the korean Siegheart files, the textures are all different than the other clients though.

Back