Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recieve this error when executing query for lunagamedb00

Code:
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_CHARACTER_Update'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Msg 4**** Level 16, State 1, Procedure MP_GUILD_MEMBER_INSERT, Line 42
The multi-part identifier "C.CHARACTER_MUNPAIDX" could not be bound.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_ITEM_OPTION_DELETE'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'DBO.TP_CHARACTER_NAME_SELECT'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Need help on this

Oops my bad, these are just stored procedure table dependency stuff..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recieve this error when executing query for lunagamedb00

Code:
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_CHARACTER_Update'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_ITEM_OPTION_DELETE'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'DBO.TP_CHARACTER_NAME_SELECT'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Need help on this

Oops my bad, these are just stored procedure table dependency stuff..

go here to fix this error :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f543/help-me-database-error-554339/#post5582126

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is the database? i cannot see it in server files... please help!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i start agentserver, distribute and mapserver, it always give me "Console Initializing Failed". why is that? im running all of this in win 7 64 bit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
xcuse me, my friend request me to help him to build a luna server.

but i dont know to setup a luna server, (im a flyff developer) so i can manage easy to build this.

can you make a little guide for this files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Credits:

newmania (ServerFiles)
ljh1225da (LunaBinPacker)
Kreain

Server Download:

SQL 2005:

English Version (Client) :

LunaBinPacker:

Will update later, figuring something out.

Oh also, sorry that there really isn't a guide for it. I will make one soon though, still trying to get it set-up.

I cant download the English Version Client D:, someone could help me please? D: !

Also with this guide I can get any costume that I want ? for example I can get the costume sexy blue bikini?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
I cant download the English Version Client D:, someone could help me please? D: !

Also with this guide I can get any costume that I want ? for example I can get the costume sexy blue bikini?

Most of these links are dead, your going to have to search far and wide for clients that are compatible. I believe I have a client somewhere, if I find it I'll re-upload it. You can get any item you want, although it can be tricky with this setup.

Back