• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recieve this error when executing query for lunagamedb00

Code:
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_CHARACTER_Update'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Msg 4**** Level 16, State 1, Procedure MP_GUILD_MEMBER_INSERT, Line 42
The multi-part identifier "C.CHARACTER_MUNPAIDX" could not be bound.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_ITEM_OPTION_DELETE'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'DBO.TP_CHARACTER_NAME_SELECT'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Need help on this

Oops my bad, these are just stored procedure table dependency stuff..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recieve this error when executing query for lunagamedb00

Code:
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_CHARACTER_Update'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'MP_ITEM_OPTION_DELETE'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'DBO.TP_CHARACTER_NAME_SELECT'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Need help on this

Oops my bad, these are just stored procedure table dependency stuff..

go here to fix this error :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f543/help-me-database-error-554339/#post5582126

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is the database? i cannot see it in server files... please help!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i start agentserver, distribute and mapserver, it always give me "Console Initializing Failed". why is that? im running all of this in win 7 64 bit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
xcuse me, my friend request me to help him to build a luna server.

but i dont know to setup a luna server, (im a flyff developer) so i can manage easy to build this.

can you make a little guide for this files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Credits:

newmania (ServerFiles)
ljh1225da (LunaBinPacker)
Kreain

Server Download:

SQL 2005:

English Version (Client) :

LunaBinPacker:

Will update later, figuring something out.

Oh also, sorry that there really isn't a guide for it. I will make one soon though, still trying to get it set-up.

I cant download the English Version Client D:, someone could help me please? D: !

Also with this guide I can get any costume that I want ? for example I can get the costume sexy blue bikini?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
I cant download the English Version Client D:, someone could help me please? D: !

Also with this guide I can get any costume that I want ? for example I can get the costume sexy blue bikini?

Most of these links are dead, your going to have to search far and wide for clients that are compatible. I believe I have a client somewhere, if I find it I'll re-upload it. You can get any item you want, although it can be tricky with this setup.

Back