Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any good servers these dayz's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Victus is gonna have more content than Odin, and be diffrent "Fiesta" experience. I'm trying not to start flame. :thumbup1: keep it klean

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Victus is gonna have more content than Odin, and be diffrent "Fiesta" experience. I'm trying not to start flame. :thumbup1: keep it klean

I thought we were playing Fiesta pservers and not a different game? I meeeeeeeean people play Fiesta because its Fiesta, not because its a different game.

But anyways dont wanna start flame war so bai.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought we were playing Fiesta pservers and not a different game? I meeeeeeeean people play Fiesta because its Fiesta, not because its a different game.

But anyways dont wanna start flame war so bai.

Victus isn't gonna be a whole entire different game, it's just gonna have better and new features then crappy OS. VICTUS 2012 FTW BABY! :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not a different game Meink..
It'll just be a new experience to most of us, considering not many of us have played a server with these files.
They also have more possibilities, and can probably add more.

Oden is stuck with the same files as dusk I guess.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Didn't stop Terra from owning everyone including the one with the new files for more than a year and a half.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Owning everyone?
They were the first server out. I also heard they stole players from another server when it first opened.
Just because they have more players doesn't really mean they're.. "Owning everyone" Lol.
It's opinion based though. If you like the server of course you'll say that. ;p
I preferred selesnia, though.

Not many people know about victus at the moment.
Odin or w.e it is, is using that "Recruit 5 players" thing.
My skype has been spammed..
That's why there member count is so high.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Owning everyone?
They were the first server out. I also heard they stole players from another server when it first opened.
Just because they have more players doesn't really mean they're.. "Owning everyone" Lol.
It's opinion based though. If you like the server of course you'll say that. ;p
I preferred selesnia, though.

Not many people know about victus at the moment.
Odin or w.e it is, is using that "Recruit 5 players" thing.
My skype has been spammed..
That's why there member count is so high.

How do u steal players...? I didnt know u could make someone play ur server against their will...

They're using the recruit 5 players because on Terra many people who wanted to be CBT didnt get it since it was out of pure luck, while some other people who got codes didnt even play.

And Terra was owning everyone because it was #1 on ToG till Selesnia used that cheap vote to login. I know some people think its a good strategy but thats personal opinion. Myself, i think it was just a cheap way to get #1, i mean, cant they get #1 without forcing players to vote?
Plus, if you're insinuating Odin is dumb because of having the 5 references thing then you should say the same about Victus pre-donating.

And Odin is at 917 members, was something like almost 400 yesterday 3 hours after release.

Btw, Fiesta with japanese files is for people who arent used to playing OS Fiesta. I wanna see people go from having stones to rely on to not having stones at all and only having pots (idek how world bosses will work, gonna be fun to see clerics spam sp pots to spam heal). The reason i said it was a different game was because it pretty much is. Panda himself put " " on Fiesta when he wrote "different "fiesta" experience".

Anyways, done posting on this thread 4 real now, flame away on my post <3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do u steal players...? I didnt know u could make someone play ur server against their will...

They're using the recruit 5 players because on Terra many people who wanted to be CBT didnt get it since it was out of pure luck, while some other people who got codes didnt even play.

And Terra was owning everyone because it was #1 on ToG till Selesnia used that cheap vote to login. I know some people think its a good strategy but thats personal opinion. Myself, i think it was just a cheap way to get #1, i mean, cant they get #1 without forcing players to vote?
Plus, if you're insinuating Odin is dumb because of having the 5 references thing then you should say the same about Victus pre-donating.

And Odin is at 917 members, was something like almost 400 yesterday 3 hours after release.

Btw, Fiesta with japanese files is for people who arent used to playing OS Fiesta. I wanna see people go from having stones to rely on to not having stones at all and only having pots (idek how world bosses will work, gonna be fun to see clerics spam sp pots to spam heal). The reason i said it was a different game was because it pretty much is. Panda himself put " " on Fiesta when he wrote "different "fiesta" experience".

Anyways, done posting on this thread 4 real now, flame away on my post <3

One thing that should be noted is, OOS never remove content/features from any versions of their games (Cen has been in the files since.. forever, not to mention the Wingstone (which is also on the Outspark files Odin have)), we have the stone system, as well as a Chaos Mode and many others, just a matter of enabling them.

The files we have are far different from Fiesta, I admit it'll be weird to many without a stone system, but its only a matter of time until we re-make a UI and re-add stones.

We also have titles with stats, so having regeneration over time isn't too hard to achieve, we also have many other little nifty effects, like if a player has less than 20% hp and is attacked they regain x amount of HP each attack etc, the condition system really expands on the abstate system, you'll see.

I admit, talking gets tiring, We're beyond eager to get up and show the community what we've got to offer, its only a matter of time, stay tuned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Face palms*
It's not a different game..
It's Fiesta. Official Files.

917 Divided by 5 is 183.

Reaction score
Who care's can we stop this stupid debate? People will go to both servers and try them BOTH out and stay on whichever one they like. Reason for Odin to have many accounts is because of the 5 referral system, and people spamming it with their own IP (Which doesn't get them anywhere). Ok?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm no longer participating in any of this drama. Waste of time.
My siggy is.. wow. *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back