Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any good servers these dayz's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont care for either company. I prolly had the best time with ES. Imma go find one more referral brb LOL and ceila i wasnt calling you retarted. 90% of the people that sign up are retarded tho.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I didnt like selesnia that much, but i did use their server files...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bakey was the in game dev as well as the web dev, so yes I can say what I did :)
He is a good web dev yes, nothing wrong except his design all he used was a picture and some black for riso xD.

Selesnia sucks big time I'd rather play on a server run by josh :O
Their 2012 files are not much to bother with either, sure alastor and the other custom boss's + skins are cool.
But the rest is pointless really.

But then again if you combine the content from Selesnia and terra using my files as a base.
You get this awesome server thats better than Terra :)
If you remove my files and use the new OS or Jap files as a base, you have the best server content ever.
All mine are is a perfect copy of OS minus the poop you can't add lol.
IM rambling for some reason ima stfu.

Hurry up and open Kreain, I want to die from a slime because I have no stones :O!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you're saying without others people work, your server is nothing? Sounds like every other server out there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Sailor:
It's not nothing, I mean I spent months pulling everything possible from outspark and gamigos files and getting it all to work.
I only did it so there was another set of files people could use as a base for their servers, instead of using athens and other crap that has nothing on it.
Its the custom stuff I don't add, mine are just a set of working files with only 6 assert errors now that people can use as a base and add custom stuff on top, saving them a lot of time.
Will release them when I finish adding the new burning adelia mob skills.

@Luga:
You know like, summon / flame walker / metamorphosis (I have a theory on how I can get it 90% working though) / +10s / real instances that are 1 party per instance.
Things like that the usual stuff.

I also worked out a way to fix Malephar raids to show the buffs and work how it does on outspark, the same goes for Hard Core helga + malephar modes with the chests and karisians doing that ball thing, never really done those maps on official.
The theory on those is to run them the way you ran your instance dungeons Luga, except instead of it resetting after players leave, the main boss would only spawn once every 12 hours or something, still working on it, not great with PS lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
summon / flame walker / metamorphosis - these are not possable to work correct, but you can use the camp in place of the summon and it would summon 1 skel and make it player sided. Same for flame walker. metamorphosis can nevr work on old client cause the way the client works and how the camera is connected to the player and it has no vertical movment
real instances that are 1 party per instance - i was pondering on making some scripted gates that would alow only 1 part in but not sure how to complete yet.

in the malphar you could just use a pause command and set to pause 720 min.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh that might just work.
About metamorphosis, there is a way to get it 90% working, the 10% = showing yourself in the air above like official has.
It's hard to explain really, think about it this way.
I have a mount that hovers as high as possible, and if you change it into a skill, that works like a transformation does, you also add on that nothing can attack you ( target out of range ) sort of thing, it would work in theory but like you said, the camera wont change.
People would see where you are, but you can't be attacked so its a minor fix I guess you could say.
I will test it out later and see how far I get with it.

As for your scripted gates, the problem with that is similar to the wedding, only 1 group can get inside the wedding map at a time.
The same would be for scripted gates right?
Unless you add more of the map to field.txt and get the gate to change what map your sent to if someone else is in one of them.
Not sure it would work great, but it could be a good path to check out, nice for noticing Luga :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
adding more maps is easy. for example -
#Record AlDn02 - - 120 Origin#of#Life#Tree. 0 256 256 7000 - 0 1 looking at the start of this like you see the map code and then the - - after. now change the - - to say 00 05. now go in game and type &linkto AlDn0200, &linkto AlDn0201, &linkto AlDn0202, &linkto AlDn0203, &linkto AlDn0204, &linkto AlDn0205
each time you go to a new one you are in a differant map. if you try to type &linkto AlDn02 you would notice it don't work anymore. So you would have to add that as a new line to work proper. Not sure whay OS made 3 inputs for the Forest Perimeter.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh right, so if you scripted the gate to do like.
If player = 5
Move next participant to AlDn0202
That would work?
Except using PS and not the crap I just put .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well i would asign 01 to a group and 02 to another group and so on till 05 then when the group of move it would send them to
alDn02[groupnumber]. but here is the issue, i don't know a command to set number to a party rather than a player. i just don't know enough about the ps

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I Might have something that can help you with that, sec Ill find it.

Sent you a PM Luga hope they help.

Just don't release them yet, I want to do that when I release my files :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks but that won't help, its kq based and they work in a whole other way.
see the kq have a set time to run the script so as you would see in them it would break main. If you break main on a script it ends it like closing a program. Nothing in there has a party based anything.

if we were to take the player id and then save it and if then the player party = 1 and return the party id's then we could do it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Makes sense I guess, I will have a go and see what I can do with this idea.
Never thought about scripting gates this way before.

If it is possible, then in theory there is the possibility that real instances can work on old files.
And another win idea from Luga :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back