• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Claude (Fly Animation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya Isyans.
I know that this animation was disable in 2k15, is there a way to reactivate it or the code was totally deleted?
ChocolatThunder - Claude (Fly Animation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I'll have to dig it out but i will share it when i find it again

Code:
	#recordin	ShineNPC	AdlLantesUp	Adl	28188	20116	-25	1	QuestNpc	Quest										
#recordin	ShineNPC	AdlLantesDown	Adl	15385	12537	22	1	QuestNpc	Quest

I think thats the correct one for the NPC.txt (it might not be the 2k15 one)

Code:
...This... place... is... worth... staying in. 
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Ride][CharAct GetOn]
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Disembark]

Inside the NPCDialogData.shn (must have that in the correct number which is.....)

9117 and 9119 - I haven't tested these though just so you know! So please let me know how it goes.

But double check with the index in the shn editor of MobInfo :) and good luck

Also you might need the block data to go with that - i don't know if they changed it fully in 2k15 or if they left it as it is and put gates in - thats something for you to discover :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll have to dig it out but i will share it when i find it again

Code:
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlLantesUp    Adl    28188    20116    -25    1    QuestNpc    Quest                                        
#recordin    ShineNPC    AdlLantesDown    Adl    15385    12537    22    1    QuestNpc    Quest

I think thats the correct one for the NPC.txt (it might not be the 2k15 one)

Code:
...This... place... is... worth... staying in. 
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Ride][CharAct GetOn]
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Disembark]

Inside the NPCDialogData.shn (must have that in the correct number which is.....)

9117 and 9119 - I haven't tested these though just so you know! So please let me know how it goes.

But double check with the index in the shn editor of MobInfo :) and good luck

Also you might need the block data to go with that - i don't know if they changed it fully in 2k15 or if they left it as it is and put gates in - thats something for you to discover :D
Heya Evil,I have tried but with lo luck, I think that the problem is the block info, idk if you remember but in that time adealia valley and adealia (city) was 1 map, now they are in 2 separated maps.

Do you have this old adealia map?

Back