Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Claude (Fly Animation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya Isyans.
I know that this animation was disable in 2k15, is there a way to reactivate it or the code was totally deleted?
ChocolatThunder - Claude (Fly Animation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I'll have to dig it out but i will share it when i find it again

Code:
	#recordin	ShineNPC	AdlLantesUp	Adl	28188	20116	-25	1	QuestNpc	Quest										
#recordin	ShineNPC	AdlLantesDown	Adl	15385	12537	22	1	QuestNpc	Quest

I think thats the correct one for the NPC.txt (it might not be the 2k15 one)

Code:
...This... place... is... worth... staying in. 
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Ride][CharAct GetOn]
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Disembark]

Inside the NPCDialogData.shn (must have that in the correct number which is.....)

9117 and 9119 - I haven't tested these though just so you know! So please let me know how it goes.

But double check with the index in the shn editor of MobInfo :) and good luck

Also you might need the block data to go with that - i don't know if they changed it fully in 2k15 or if they left it as it is and put gates in - thats something for you to discover :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll have to dig it out but i will share it when i find it again

Code:
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlLantesUp    Adl    28188    20116    -25    1    QuestNpc    Quest                                        
#recordin    ShineNPC    AdlLantesDown    Adl    15385    12537    22    1    QuestNpc    Quest

I think thats the correct one for the NPC.txt (it might not be the 2k15 one)

Code:
...This... place... is... worth... staying in. 
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Ride][CharAct GetOn]
[BUTTON_NPC]=[Disembark]

Inside the NPCDialogData.shn (must have that in the correct number which is.....)

9117 and 9119 - I haven't tested these though just so you know! So please let me know how it goes.

But double check with the index in the shn editor of MobInfo :) and good luck

Also you might need the block data to go with that - i don't know if they changed it fully in 2k15 or if they left it as it is and put gates in - thats something for you to discover :D
Heya Evil,I have tried but with lo luck, I think that the problem is the block info, idk if you remember but in that time adealia valley and adealia (city) was 1 map, now they are in 2 separated maps.

Do you have this old adealia map?

Back