Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thread Removed (No Reason , Nobody Told Me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
same stuff? u joking right ?

Pre Made Designs [PSD] - Once Its Sold Its Gone Forever

Selling Psd Custom Designs [Fair Rate]

SilkRoad Design Psd - For Sale

i understand how works here in ragezone ... if someone "lick a candy" is a princess (MiniMental,KiddRiu,Sir Kid or whatever is ), he can make threads , i cant , he can post in porfolio , i cant (because HIS RULES s... , he everytime made a rule to ****** me)
u can ban me , but that is the reason !!

Pre Made Designs [PSD] - Once Its Sold Its Gone Forever << Selling a service

Selling Psd Custom Designs [Fair Rate] << Selling An item

SilkRoad Design Psd - For Sale << Selling a different item.

Each thread sells a different service or item and is acceptable under the rules of of the merchant.

Also as stated by mental you had several threads for the same service. Also due to previous complaints by members in regard to you selling designs that contained content you did not create but sold as your own. This was also verified by multiple staff members and was self admitted by your self as can be proved with private message.

I personally feel you are actually lucky you have not been banned for your constant attack and attitude and the flagrant disregard of care to the staff and rules of ragezone as proven by your comment above.

I will not reply to any further comments as to avoid your attempt to cause an argument and if you wish to discuss this further you may do so with my self via private message or you may also contact a super moderator or administrator via private message to better deal with this issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
and what they saw on my titles? ha? all was DIFFERENT ITEMS how you call !!!!
so , you and MentaL , just corrupted ppl ... nothing more , i know you are his slave and he must protect you ,that's real true !

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed. Double Post Error

Reaction score
i dont give a ** on your words ..
------------------------------------------------
that is a real true , i understand to many times , i really dont know what you wanna show !!1

my last thread was something , like a portfolio to show what i did , WHAT i`m leeched , what i can steal , what i can *** , bla bla bla ...

@really , show me someone who report me , and told you i`m copyed ? show me , if you will show me , i will share all resources , all psd's here ... everything , but show me 1 ! (one of ur customers (all said , ha ? that mod of rz , makes a website in 1 year , and damn is to expensive , and aaaa yea , i forgot , he sell just he want , he is boss not me ))

Last edited:
Reaction score
To be corrupt I have to benefit and I don't benefit from nothing there at that section.. infact, people make a lot of money from RZ and I don't get a penny from them! Now, as for your thread removal... I cannot remember why it was removed but I recall removing a few of your for plagiarism previously. Whilst this is not corrupt on my part its just general moderation.

At the end of the day you're unhappy about a single thread with no consideration to the other threads you had here and the money you made from my service and yet you call me corrupt? How about you pay me a % of all commissioned sales and then we can talk! (Joking) but seriously... I cannot recall why the thread was removed. It was more than likely 'reported' for a reason in our report section and was mass moderated based on the reported content.

i dont give a ** on your words ..
------------------------------------------------
that is a real true , i understand to many times , i really dont know what you wanna show !!1

my last thread was something , like a portfolio to show what i did , WHAT i`m leeched , what i can steal , what i can *** , bla bla bla ...

@really , show me someone who report me , and told you i`m copyed ? show me , if you will show me , i will share all resources , all psd's here ... everything , but show me 1 ! (one of ur customers (all said , ha ? that mod of rz , makes a website in 1 year , and damn is to expensive , and aaaa yea , i forgot , he sell just he want , he is boss not me ))

You could at least be polite. You're not going to win any friends with a bad attitude.

Reaction score
thx for your message MentaL , i understand, but still dont know what content and who reported it , because my thread was clean !!!

@i`m one of users who made money from rz .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back