Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcade

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just dont think the arcade should require 5 posts i mean espically if u dont want to double post or spam a spot, espically since i only check sigs section and habbo custom section there are not alot of new posts everyday so i cant play the arcade everyday

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It might be a good idea, maybe reduce to 1 post or none xD. Also I think it's none for subscribers :p:

Exactly, and if it gets changed theres no point of being a subscriber.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think there's been a thread on this before and Mental said no, and that's the point of being a subscriber :eek:tt1:

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@above agreed but what if people don't like posting other places? What if they want to post in there favorite section? thats why i think atleast 3 and 20? are you serious carter? DAMM that will take alot of time.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh yah forgot it was 20 and i was just saying was all and i didnt know subscribers had a lower post count never bothered to be one yet lol

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do u mean incorrect? People do buy subs for that reason also. Not just for the arcade... It has the little effect that regular ranks dont have until Imperiosus

Back