• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcade

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just dont think the arcade should require 5 posts i mean espically if u dont want to double post or spam a spot, espically since i only check sigs section and habbo custom section there are not alot of new posts everyday so i cant play the arcade everyday

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It might be a good idea, maybe reduce to 1 post or none xD. Also I think it's none for subscribers :p:

Exactly, and if it gets changed theres no point of being a subscriber.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think there's been a thread on this before and Mental said no, and that's the point of being a subscriber :eek:tt1:

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@above agreed but what if people don't like posting other places? What if they want to post in there favorite section? thats why i think atleast 3 and 20? are you serious carter? DAMM that will take alot of time.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh yah forgot it was 20 and i was just saying was all and i didnt know subscribers had a lower post count never bothered to be one yet lol

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do u mean incorrect? People do buy subs for that reason also. Not just for the arcade... It has the little effect that regular ranks dont have until Imperiosus

Back