Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Section needs Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello.

This isn't a suggestion, more like a compliation. MapleStory
Section is full of spam, viruses, hacks, poop, too much help threads, wrongplacedthreads, and more. I only seen 3 of the current mods doing something (I don't know about the others, that's from MY view) and they bearly log in (or maybe they do, when I sleep :S). It just needs more responsible and more logging in mods which can take care of it. I'm not dominating myself ofcourse, I don't want to be a moderator, but hire more.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anything just de-mod the people who aren't doing their job and recruit mods from that point? I know I'd be willing to do the job, and I'm pretty sure there are others in that section who are capable of handling the job. I don't know, but I think Shawn would make a good mod.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anything just de-mod the people who aren't doing their job and recruit mods from that point? I know I'd be willing to do the job, and I'm pretty sure there are others in that section who are capable of handling the job. I don't know, but I think Shawn would make a good mod.

To be honest, I've been in the running the past two times for Mod of that section, but others have been chosen over me. The first time it came down to me and another member. At the time, I didn't understand why I was overlooked but after awhile, I can see why. He does a good job with the section and stays out of the public eye. Idk... if I'm chosen, then I'll gladly do the job, but I won't be begging for it.

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any form of 'unsolicited messages' are part and parcel of the 'forum life'. I had a flicked through several of the replies here at this thread and I'm literally laughing my butt off in real life, for some of you are pure hypocrites - especially the one with:

As his user title. Firstly, I browse the MapleStory section here at RaGEZONE on a frequent basis and I have never come across 'frequent viruses or hacks', if this is the case it is often removed immediately upon a report. In regards to 'help threads', I do believe the 'help' section was made for such threads in the first place (and for a reason), I don't find it partially logical to be complaining about 'too many help threads'.

The moderators handling the MapleStory section is in my opinion, sufficient enough. Bear in mind that this is a community, moderators are not meant to be entirely stringent in his or her moderating ways. They are not looking to create a "Nazi Forum" - terrible comparison yet again. I can't believe some of you are expressing dissatisfaction over 'certain things' you are the cause of.

I would like to see some of your wishes for a 'less lenient' moderator come true ;) I would know if this is the case once I visit your profile to see all you dumbasses complaining, banned. Congratulations hypocrites.

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any form of 'unsolicited messages' are part and parcel of the 'forum life'. I had a flicked through several of the replies here at this thread and I'm literally laughing my butt off in real life, for some of you are pure hypocrites - especially the one with:

As his user title. Firstly, I browse the MapleStory section here at RaGEZONE on a frequent basis and I have never come across 'frequent viruses or hacks', if this is the case it is often removed immediately upon a report. In regards to 'help threads', I do believe the 'help' section was made for such threads in the first place (and for a reason), I don't find it partially logical to be complaining about 'too many help threads'.

The moderators handling the MapleStory section is in my opinion, sufficient enough. Bear in mind that this is a community, moderators are not meant to be entirely stringent in his or her moderating ways. They are not looking to create a "Nazi Forum" - terrible comparison yet again. I can't believe some of you are expressing dissatisfaction over 'certain things' you are the cause of.

I would like to see some of your wishes for a 'less lenient' moderator come true ;) I would know if this is the case once I visit your profile to see all you dumbasses complaining, banned. Congratulations hypocrites.

Bold part: That's my job :)

Thank you for the post by the way, now i hope the supers close this.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually, don't Triumph and Alfon's not count because they are supervisors?

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
404_image.png

No? Triumph still takes care of stuff when nobody else is online to do it.

Reaction score
Nothing really to add to what has already been said...

If you have a problem with a specific mod then just PM a Super and we will look into it.

If you feel a post is against the rules and that a mod has missed it or w/e then use the "report post" feature, I personally take care of all existing reports when I access RZ which is normally anywhere from once a day at minimum to once an hour when awake.

Just from doing a quick look at the section I really don't see any real problems or the need for any new moderators.

Crash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back