Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Must read for ep3 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Solved] Question about ep3 config files

Aye, they work alright..

Tho i do like to note that their still incomplete.. :-(

Code:
	AllowedAccount				Admin
	AllowedAccount				Jared
	AllowedAccount				Qck

.. ?

Last edited:
Reaction score

This is crap that comes with the original (? - meaning downloaded) cfg files. They dont really matter, delete em if you want (theres an explanation above about what they do). My problem is that this db is REALLY incomplete. Im adding stuff and field server still finds missing info.

Does anyone have a more complete version of this db (or any ep3+)? I would appreciate it if someone uploaded a better db. One more thing: can someone upload latest admin tools as well (no need to be working, i can get em work)?

Thats all i need for now.

PS:Dammint i cant get fieldserer loading quests. If anyone wants to help pm me cause this week ill be too busy to work on it.

Problem: when trying to load quests fieldserver looks for a ..\config/./quest/q_00000.cfg o_O. Whatever way it uses to open files this format doesnt sound ok...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Every client that have the same files as the server :D

P.S There's a nice word named "copy" ;)

Reaction score

So has anyone solved the quests problem? Can someone try it to tell me at least if its only me getting this error?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

So has anyone solved the quests problem? Can someone try it to tell me at least if its only me getting this error?

Failed to load quest followed by IOCP inits? First make sure questloader.exe runs the current quest files fine with no errors, if it does try delete or move q_000004 out of the folder then run the server again.

Reaction score

No this doesnt work. My problem is that when it should load the quests a cmd saying press any key to continue appears. While debugging i found the point where it reads the quests and it seems to start ok but i cant loop it so many times to see when it crashes (each variaable needs like 4 loops i think). Also, it doesnt seem to call the questloader - somehow it reads the files itself.

UAC is disabled and the ep2 server reads its files right. Also if i run questloader myself it loads all quests without getting any errors.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PankJ you done very nice work so far you also said you would post all your configs durring some days and would be nice for me to look over it
and iam really intrested in further work going into the point of ep 3.0 and i would try to help you if i can i really appreciate your work so far nice job keep it up

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

PankJ i think i could possible help you out with another ep3 db but not 100 % sure pm me if intrested

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

A proper EP 3 database is all thats needed but like thats going to be posted.

Reaction score

Im gonna post my files since someones interested. But quests dont work, beware. Just later today cause i gotta solve a maths problem first.

Reaction score

Pass is my forum name (dont ask me what it is lol). Sorry for doubleposting (didnt notice it).

Also dont think that these files are all youll need. Its just not gonna run. Fix the db and the localization files. Also the map related files. If you cant make it run till loading quests dont ask much cause youll most probably not be able to help run the server - better wait until weve fixed it.

Yeah i have my server running. Found whats wrong with quests as well. I dunno why it didnt run when i removed q_000004 (it should have). Anyway i found what was wrong (lol the file shouldnt be broken unless done purposely or if made manually). I also created a ti_QuestMatching.cfg (localization) and made a random entry in it and in the db (just typed 1 301 501). I matched the lvl 11 mishes i suppose, still no point since it has nothing to do with localiztion and might work without this file but i found this name in the fieldserver.

If done correctly:

PanKJ - Must read for ep3 server - RaGEZONE Forums

So this fixes ep3 interface and has many more features :) Youd better use it. I reccomend the derivative: battlegears client if you dont wanna make one of your own.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank You PankJ

but I gave the pre-server problem
Code:
12-30 11:17:43|[Notify] elapsed time after turn on !!  1Day 23h:22m:59s 
12-30 11:17:43|Pre Server Start
12-30 11:17:43|CVMem::AllocVMem VirtualAlloc() success, TypeSize[ 1508] PoolCnt[  100] CommitSize[  151552] vectorSize[1] Address Range(0x7FF80000 ~ 0x7FFA5000)
12-30 11:17:43|CVMem::AllocVMem VirtualAlloc() success, TypeSize[ 1528] PoolCnt[  101] CommitSize[  155648] vectorSize[1] Address Range(0x7FF50000 ~ 0x7FF76000)
12-30 11:17:43|CVMem::AllocVMem VirtualAlloc() success, TypeSize[ 1552] PoolCnt[15001] CommitSize[23281664] vectorSize[1] Address Range(0x7E0B0000 ~ 0x7F6E4000)
12-30 11:17:43|	ServerGroup:          Kahramanlar, Enable(1) MGameServerID(10061)
12-30 11:18:04|  [Notify] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc# 10000 CWinSocket::WS_CONNECTED wParam(0) 
12-30 11:18:04|  [Notify] CPreGlobal::InitServerSocket# Starting... 
12-30 11:18:04|  [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 10000 
12-30 11:18:04|  [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 11000 updated version files !
12-30 11:18:04|  [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 12000 arranged version list !
12-30 11:18:04|  [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 13000 connected to db server !
12-30 11:18:14|[Error] PreServer IOCPInit Error
12-30 11:18:15|[ERROR] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc_ InitServerSocket_ error !!

Global.cfg
Code:
################################################################################
#
# 	$LOCAL_IP_ADDR				: local computer IP(All server edit)
# 	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME			: set ServerGruop(IM, Field server edit), Max 19Bytes
# 	$LANGUAGE_TYPE				: set language load Text field of DB
#
#	#define LANGUAGE_TYPE_UNKNOWN		-1
#	#define LANGUAGE_TYPE_KOREAN		0
#	#define LANGUAGE_TYPE_ENGLISH		1
#	#define LANGUAGE_TYPE_JAPANESE		2
#	#define LANGUAGE_TYPE_CHINESE		3
#	#define LANGUAGE_TYPE_VIETNAMESE	4
#
################################################################################	
	$LOCAL_IP_ADDR				= 95.173.183.126
	$LOCAL_PUBLIC_IP_ADDR			= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$ALLOWED_TOOL_IP			= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME			= Pandea
	$LANGUAGE_TYPE				= 1

# 				ServerGroupList
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_1			= Pandea
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_2			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_3			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_4			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_5			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_6			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_7			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_8			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_9			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_10			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_11			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_12			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_13			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_14			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_15			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_16			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_17			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_18			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_19			=
	$SERVER_GROUP_NAME_20			=
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_1			= 10061	
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_2			= 10062
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_3			= 10063
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_4			= 10064
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_5			= 10065
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_6			= 10066
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_7			= 10067
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_8			= 10068
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_9			= 10069
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_10			= 10070
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_11			= 10071
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_12			= 10072
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_13			= 10073
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_14			= 10074
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_15			= 10075
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_16			= 10076
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_17			= 10077
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_18			= 10078
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_19			= 10079
	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_20			= 10080
# PreServer Group List
#						[ServerGroupName]	[ServerGroupIP]		[OrderIndex]
	$$GAME_SERVER_GROUP_NAME1		= Pandea		$LOCAL_IP_ADDR		1
	$$GAME_SERVER_GROUP_NAME2		=
	$$GAME_SERVER_GROUP_NAME3		=
	$$GAME_SERVER_GROUP_NAME4		=
	$$GAME_SERVER_GROUP_NAME5		=
# 2010-12-12 by PanKJ
# ServerGroupInfos
#						[ServerName]		[ServerID]		[Enabled]
	$$SERVER_GROUP_INFO1			= $SERVER_GROUP_NAME_1	$MGAME_SERVER_ID_1	TRUE
	$$SERVER_GROUP_INFO2			=
	$$SERVER_GROUP_INFO3			=
	$$SERVER_GROUP_INFO4			=
	$$SERVER_GROUP_INFO5			=

# Each Server's IP
	$PRE_SERVER_IP				= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$IM_SERVER_IP				= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$LOG_SERVER_IP				= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$FIELD_SERVER_IP			= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$NPC_SERVER_IP				= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$VD_SERVER_IP				= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$VC_SERVER_IP				= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR

# Default Listening Ports
	$PRE_SERVER_PORT			= 15100
	$IM_SERVER_PORT				= 15101
	$LOG_SERVER_PORT			= 15102
	$FIELD_SERVER_PORT			= 15103
	$NPC_SERVER_PORT			= 15104
	$VD_SERVER_PORT				= 15150
	$VC_SERVER_PORT				= 15151

# VoIP Server Settings(PCCallAgent)
	$VOIP_1to1_SERVER_IP			= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$VOIP_1to1_SERVER_PORT			= 15152
	$VOIP_NtoN_SERVER_IP			= $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
	$VOIP_NtoN_SERVER_PORT			= 15150

# client update ignore Flag, Warning: certainly set FALSE when real service!!!
	$INGNORE_CLIENT_VERSION_UPDATE		= TRUE

# Log server connect flag, Warning: certainly set TRUE when real service!!!
	$CHECK_LOG_SERVER			= TRUE

# Test Server Flag
	$IS_TEST_SERVER				= FALSE
	$MAIN_OR_TEST_SERVER_NAME		= MainServer
	$GAME_PUBLISHER				= HeroRivals

# Jamboree Server Flag
	$IS_JAMBOREE_SERVER			= FALSE

# Only Choice Server Flag
	$IS_ONLY_CHOICE_SERVER			= FALSE
# Server Group Limite User Count
	$SERVER_GROUP_LIMITE_USER_COUNT		= 10

# Cash Shop Service Flag
	$CASH_SHOP_SERVICE_FLAG			= TRUE

# Use SecondaryPassword System Flag
	$USE_SECONDARYPASSWORD_SYSTEM_FLAG	= FALSE

# Arena Server Flag

# Auto Update Settings
# FTP or HTTP
############################################################################
	$AUTO_UPDATE_SERVER_TYPE		= HTTP
	$UPLOAD_FTP_SERVER_IP			= 72.219.28.30
	$UPLOAD_FTP_SERVER_PORT			= 21
	$UPLOAD_FTP_SERVER_ACCOUNT		= atum
	$UPLOAD_FTP_SERVER_PASSWORD		= callweb

$DOWNLOAD_FTP_SERVER_IP1		= 72.219.28.30
	$DOWNLOAD_FTP_SERVER_IP2		= 72.219.28.30
	$DOWNLOAD_FTP_SERVER_PORT		= 21
	$DOWNLOAD_FTP_SERVER_ACCOUNT		= anonymous
	$DOWNLOAD_FTP_SERVER_PASSWORD		=

$CLIENT_FTP_UPDATE_UPLOAD_DIR		= //aceonliine/flysis
	$LAUNCHER_FILE_UPLOAD_PATH		= //aceonliine/launcher/Launcher.atm
	$DELETE_FILE_LIST_UPLOAD_PATH		= //aceonliine/deletefilelist/deletefilelist.txt
	$NOTICE_FILE_UPLOAD_PATH		= //aceonliine/notice/notice.txt
    	$VERSION_LIST_FILE_UPLOAD_PATH		= //aceonliine/flysis/versionlist.ver

$CLIENT_FTP_UPDATE_DOWNLOAD_DIR		= //aceonliine/flysis	
	$LAUNCHER_FILE_DOWNLOAD_PATH		= //aceonliine/launcher/Launcher.atm
	$DELETE_FILE_LIST_DOWNLOAD_PATH		= //aceonliine/deletefilelist/deletefilelist.txt
	$NOTICE_FILE_DOWNLOAD_PATH		= //aceonliine/notice/notice.txt	

$DOWNLOAD_HTTP_SERVER_IP1		= 127.0.0.1
	$DOWNLOAD_HTTP_SERVER_IP2		= 127.0.0.1
	$DOWNLOAD_HTTP_SERVER_PORT		= 80
	$DOWNLOAD_HTTP_SERVER_ACCOUNT		= anonymous
	$DOWNLOAD_HTTP_SERVER_PASSWORD		=

$CLIENT_UPDATE_DOWNLOAD_HTTP_DIR	= aceonliine/
	$LAUNCHER_FILE_DOWNLOAD_HTTP_PATH	= aceonliine/launcher/Launcher.atm
	$DELETE_FILE_LIST_DOWNLOAD_HTTP_PATH	= aceonliine/deletefilelist/deletefilelist.txt
	$NOTICE_FILE_DOWNLOAD_HTTP_PATH		= aceonliine/notice/notice.txt
    	$VERSION_LIST_FILE_DOWNLOAD_HTTP_PATH	= aceonliine/versionlist.ver

# ReInstall Version:(previous version of new download version), Default = 1.0.0.0
	$CLIENT_REINSTALL_VERSION		= 0.0.0.0

# Default Map
	$SERVER_GROUP_DEFAULT_MAP		= 2001

# Database Settings 1 - PreServer
	$PRE_ODBC_DSN				= atum_pre_server_dsn
	$PRE_ODBC_UID				= 21474103
	$PRE_ODBC_PASSWD			= 2352580204405E
	$PRE_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME		= atum2_db_account
	$PRE_DB_SERVER_IP			= 95.173.183.126
	$PRE_DB_SERVER_PORT			= 9979

# Database Settings 2 - ServerGroup(IMServer, FieldServer, LogServer, NPCServer)
	$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN			= atum_group_server_dsn
	$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID			= 21474103
	$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD		= 2352580204405E
	$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME	= atum2_db_1
	$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_IP		= 95.173.183.126
	$SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_PORT		= 9979

# Database Settings 3 - Log DB Server(LogServer)
	$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN		= atum_group_log_server_dsn
	$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID		= 21474103
	$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD		= 2352580204405E
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME	= atum2_db_1
	$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_IP		= 95.173.183.126
	$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_DB_SERVER_PORT	= 9979

# Database Settings 3 - External Authentication
	$IS_EXTERNAL_AUTHENTICATION		= FALSE
	$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_DSN			=
	$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_UID			=
	$EXT_AUTH_ODBC_PASSWD			=
	$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME	=
	$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_IP			=
	$EXT_AUTH_DB_SERVER_PORT		=

# Database Settings 4 - Billing Database
#	$BILLING_DB_SERVER_USER_ID		= 21474103
#	$BILLING_DB_SERVER_PASSWORD		= 2352580204405E
#	$BILLING_DB_SERVER_DATABASE_NAME	= atum2_db_1
#	$BILLING_DB_SERVER_IP			= 95.173.183.126
#	$BILLING_DB_SERVER_PASSWORD		= 9979

Last edited:
Reaction score

You get an CPreIOCP::InitDBTable error? I used to have this error but its been a month and i cant really remember. However, things you have to do for sure: make an account, import the db tables from xls files into the db cause its empty, import the rest of the db tables from the old db (aka ep2 db). If i remember what you have to do ill edit my post; atm im busy making some tools. Btw, to all those who want to edit quest.te etc i have a masangish edition of xorer (their xorer is buggy and i had to replicate the bug lol).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Trouble-free SQL you send me one?

Reaction score

Man you can do it yourself i think. Anyway atm im logged in an installation without sql (sql+programming tools+server and db files are too much for the partition i made at first place). When i relog to up the server i might make 2 backup files and upload them. Trust me its very easy to do the sql-sided stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

trying since the morning but still found a solution to a problem I'm notDid he exceed ep3 wonder: S

Reaction score

Guys what i told you to do is way too easy, you want everything spoonfed? The db sided stuff is piece of cake compared to the allpurpose gatool im making. But youre still asking silly questions wasting time that i would develop the tool. You think i hadnt had to solve the same issues? But noone helped me. Anyway since this is supposed to be a helping community im gonna help, but try to do something yourselves. Pass for the attached file is my FORUM USER NAME. Dont ask me what it is.

PS:
yep. share plz.
maybe it is easier to finish this server

I did share my config files; but you dont know what to do, do you? Or you didnt even notice i uploaded em (cause i didnt see any "like" from you). And the server is finished (meaning it runs).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back