Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Zhu Xian 2 - 9 Classes - mySQL Server Enabled

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill have most files up soon on my site (have around 40-50gb to upload for people to rebuild development)

here is one off my site should work edit the file as needed not sure if I put it to make a database(if not insert to db name of your own or rename if I did cause I tend to use wanmei as database name to use all games on one authd)

Code:
MYSQL File:

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?r1n7vqf707jk75c]mysqldata.sql[/url]
[url=https://rapidshare.com/files/2881653242/mysqldata.sql]mysqldata.sql[/url]
b748bf1c2c88eefeadf711b61590ddf8
5f14bcf54f2fe6b2dec9163a37e4b6bdaaea9ae1

Reaction score
thank you verry much! another problem that i have its for 11 classes gauth connect failed if someone can help me please....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i got everything working server in 100% english but im wondering if anyone got an english elements data edited for 100x xp rates
and also i tried looking in the root for the gs2 file but not sure how to configure more than one realm to show if anyone can give any info would be nice cause the one usable realm ive alredy figured out how to edit names and make it pvp or pve and tested

the link by exotic with the 100x elements no longer works
also ive used batgm to make my char gm but batgm isnt good for much else so if anyone would like to share some admin tools that would be nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone got navicat to connect with this server db? also i searched the forum and found a 100x elements data that works ive tested it but im also missing alot of shura npcs including one of the "fast as wind" npcs so atm i cant get past t5 other than that server works great

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what mapfiles are in reference to shura? im missing quite a few shura npcs including the wraither which is the 2nd to last npc in the "fast as wind" quest which means im un able to get to t5 if anyone has all shura npcs using these files plz upload or atleast point me in the right direction so i know what im looking for ty.

Edit. i found it and fixed the bug thnx to shimmy disregard this last post also got soc and dragon mount working thnx to rose kepp up the good work guys.

in a related issue anyone know bout changing server time? and where do u place files for auto patching ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me?
1. I want to open more channel for my server, ex channel 15 for doing event..
2. my server doesn't have any bosses, they don't auto spawn when i start server.
3. how to open 2nd and 3rd dra gate in dragon mt ??
Thank you alot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
map files
hi all my map modified with all map actived only 2 map miss chu han and test of anciant land the toplist run but that possible you need henmoro toplist files if you have destroy it
if you found any bug say me (possible the files for map still in upload

can someone re-upload this please......

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
FileFactory Mirror links are dead .... Would someone re-upload them?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guy help me please .. I cannot change jobclass to jobclass 5 quest... not warp to boss room for wait a 10 minute helpme!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yah I need the patch too, plese mirror the file pleese
the client cannot ping my server, im already edit file userdata\server\serverlist.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now my clien work, can any one help how to acces database, i'm using batgm, try to send gold to my char but not working

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't use batgm to send gold to your char put notes in Shopping Mall or raise the gold drop from mobs.

what is u use to edit element.data, i'm trying some element editor from release section but not ones of them can read the file, the element.data i use from client 293 english version. can you tell me what tools i should to use for that files?

and how to add chanell 15 for this server can any one tell me how to do that???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is u use to edit element.data, i'm trying some element editor from release section but not ones of them can read the file, the element.data i use from client 293 english version. can you tell me what tools i should to use for that files?
and how to add chanell 15 for this server can any one tell me how to do that???

There's everything you need as tools on this forum you just have to search the forum for them.
Element Editor
Rate Editor

Adding another realm can be done by modifying the following script: "start" check the line where the first realm starts copy exact same line bellow as it is up and change the number of the realm to the desired one.

Hope this helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank's adding chanell it's work.
for the tools ,yes its can read and show the item and id, but still don't know where and what to edit coz the font in that tools unreadable for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was downloading the server release from media fire as all the file factory links are dead, but it seems that all but the first 3 mediafire links are also dead.

Back