• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Zhu Xian 2 - 9 Classes - mySQL Server Enabled

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
that dose not work....edit the gs.conf

gs.conf does not work either...
The EXP rates must match up in the Elements.data serverside as well.
So unless you wanna use the chinese elements.data, this does not work.

This has been explained repetitively in this forum, read through the pages and look for this sort of information.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
seriously its been said over and over and over again editing rates in ptemplate.conf or gs.conf DOES NOT WORK you have to edit either the exp mobs give in elements.data or the exp curve for characters.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
clint link does not work please re-uploaded

If anyone has a mirror link to the mentioned unavailable URL, contact myself or a section mod, and we will gladly update it.

Regards,
Aaron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can go this website to download client 2.2.8, of course this client works for that server ==>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, but is it possible to bring the video to me explaining me how to run this server's please

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No sir,Get the heck out of here and find a way to doing it without video..Setting up this server is easier than coding a calculator in C++...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No sir,Get the heck out of here and find a way to doing it without video..Setting up this server is easier than coding a calculator in C++...

Mvic a problem, but I want to know the names of programs used to create the server's

I want to know the names of programs used to create server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why when i try to connect with WinSCP say me 'the connection is refused' or 'database not exist'

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mvic a problem, but I want to know the names of programs used to create the server's

I want to know the names of programs used to create server

If you're referring to the game's ENGINE, it was custom made by Perfect World, and it's called Angelica 3D. Look it up and find the source engine. You may be able to custom build yourself the proper engine from the source engine.

why when i try to connect with WinSCP say me 'the connection is refused' or 'database not exist'

Make sure your connection is set to SFTP. Type your LOCAL IP (for RedHat) into the Host Name. (type ifconfig in RHL to find this),
followed by Username "root" and password "ragezone", and login.

If you can't login after this, you've set your IP wrong.
The easy way out is to type "dhclient".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're referring to the game's ENGINE, it was custom made by Perfect World, and it's called Angelica 3D. Look it up and find the source engine. You may be able to custom build yourself the proper engine from the source engine.

Make sure your connection is set to SFTP. Type your LOCAL IP (for RedHat) into the Host Name. (type ifconfig in RHL to find this),
followed by Username "root" and password "ragezone", and login.

If you can't login after this, you've set your IP wrong.
The easy way out is to type "dhclient".

yea but see the picture
beyastard - [Release] Zhu Xian 2 - 9 Classes - mySQL Server Enabled - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Type in terminal
ifconfig eth0 192.168.200.100 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
route add default gw YOURDEFAULTGATEWAY

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You need to login to the winscp with 192.168.200.100
Other way,check everything again

Back