Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Allods Online] Moderator Application by Jaximus!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
w4lrEl5.png

Hello again!

It's me again and this is my new application as a Moderator for the Allods Online Section here on RageZone.
I applied 10 months ago already here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f621/allods-jax-moderator-application-1008793/ , but the section was closed after that because of lack of activity.
Now that the 4.0.2 files are available to the public, the section is active again and the development starts.

Why do you want to be a moderator for the Allods Online section?

Some of you may know me already and will know that I basically know everything about the game and it's mechanics. While I'm probably not the best at setting up a server (just the setting up part), since I'm not that good of a coder and didn't try to set up a server on my own so far, I have immense strenghts in game knowledge itself, the possibilities, what can be changed, what you have to change where etc.
I am no longer working on newer versions for Allods Private servers so I began to share my information and resources.

Some information that may help to understand why I have the knowledge (I took some from the old application since it didn't change that much :)) :

- I was the Co-Owner/Admin of an extremly popular 4.0.2 Allods Private Server
- I know every Mechanic, Spell, Quest, Item etc. in the game because of that.
- I worked hundreds of hours to study the Allods Game Mechanics.
- I like it to teach others and see them using the knowledge I gave them.

A bit information about me

Most of the active Spamzilla guys know me by now probably or atleast read my name once in a while and I think I'm safe to say that I'm a pretty nice and normally calm guy and I'm pretty easy to deal with in conversations.

Online Name: Jax (or Jaximus)
Languages: English, German, French, a bit russian

Since it's very important for me to seperate online "life" from private life, I unfortunately can't openly post more information about me. It is always available to request them privately though and i'll be happy to provide them :)

Moderator Experience

- I worked for two companies that hosted Allods
- I was a Moderator in a well known game (Available via Private)
- Own Server where the Forums, ingame etc needs to be moderated
- Moderator/Admin on several Private Servers
- Having to deal with complicated customers every once in a while for my company.

Contribution to Allods Online Section

There is not that much I did so far. Mostly I posted Design things that help new Servers to create a nice website or Logo or something else. I also helped out a bit at game or mechanic related questions too ofcource. But since the section was dead for such a long time, it was hard to get many contributions.

Here are some though:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f746/guide-allods-file-content-explanation-1063003/ (full guide of everything - WIP)
https://forum.ragezone.com/f745/release-allods-websites-jaximus-files-1061732/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f747/add-items-vendor-1009682/#post8112084
https://forum.ragezone.com/f747/add-gpotatoe-1060922/#post8399701
https://forum.ragezone.com/f747/add-gpotatoe-1060922/#post8407843
https://forum.ragezone.com/f747/dh-dh-dh-dh-dh-1011687/#post8123536
https://forum.ragezone.com/f747/left-1037925/#post8268383

What I will do as a moderator (taken from old application):
- Share my knowledge about game Mechanics with others
- Keep the Section clean from Spam and inappropriate content
- Answer any question asked about Allods
- Release useful things for people interested in Allods
- Watch out for interesting things spread over the internet and gather them + post them
- And more things, that are situational/needed

Activity

I check RageZone every day and see if there are new posts/questions/problems.
Mostly active in the afternoon-evening CET though, since I'm working mostly in the morning-afternoon times.

Closing remarks

- I am sure, that I would be a good addition to the Moderator Team for the Allods Section
- I have very good knowledge about everything in the game, mechanics and behind the scenes.
- I have long time Moderator experience and am able to take care of the Section

If you have any questions, you can feel free to post them here or send me a private message.

Thank you for reading my application!
- Jaximus

Last edited:
Reaction score
No disrespect, but I just said in Savage's Moderator application.

I don't really know you (only from seeing your username and some posts), so I can't say very much about your behaviour or anything like that.

But the Allods section needs moderators.

I'll probably revive my application too tomorrow.
If you are willing too, I could help you out with game knowledge. I "studied" the game for the past 5-6 years and basically know everything about it.
So yea, it would be possible to team up but not sure if that's actually possible for that section or if it would be okay.

I'm gonna say + for this application because yes, Allods needs (a) new moderator(s) now that the 4.0.2 files are out and the development and discussions start again.

- Jaximus

Not that you should had posted about posting your application again.
But don't bro. You are too heavily vested in the 5.x files on a server to give fair answers and help.
You've consistently posted that you cannot share information as it would contradict what you are permitted to share / help others with (again based on working on 5.x live private server).

Since I have been Moderating this section as part of the Old Archive section (prior to it being revived again). I believe my opinion should be heavily considered.
I've invested a lot of time handling this section and its way off topic conversations regarding 4.x and 5.x files.

Side note...
So far, there is only one person that I feel should honestly have a shot at Moderator of the Allods section. @witcherivan is the only one that has been giving consistent assistance in this section and not obligated (due to working on newer files) from being able to help the section prosper.

My answer is still No.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No disrespect, but I just said in Savage's Moderator application.

My answer is still No.

You should read the "Why do you want to be a moderator for the Allods Online section?" part ^_^

Reaction score
That is fine and dandy bro.
But up until Today. Every post has been contradictory to your helping beyond what you could.
For now, my answer is No, not until you can prove that you are consistent in helping the section.
Again, no disrespect, I like you a lot but that still doesn't change the past contributions have been limited (hampered) by your investment in the newer files.
I hope this again makes sense.
I'm old fashion and stick to my principles, until the investment is proven positively in the section. No vote.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is fine and dandy bro.
But up until Today. Every post has been contradictory to your helping beyond what you could.
For now, my answer is No, not until you can prove that you are consistent in helping the section.
Again, no disrespect, I like you a lot but that still doesn't change the past contributions have been limited (hampered) by your investment in the newer files.
I hope this again makes sense.
I'm old fashion and stick to my principles, until the investment is proven positively in the section. No vote.

Totally understandable :)
I don't agree with everything 100%, but it is clear to me why it seemed that way :)
Thanks for the opinion ^^

Reactions: DNC
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
//Edited application to include my new guide for basically everything in allods.
The guide is WIP at the moment. Will be completed during the next weeks, since it's basically thousands of words and pictures etc.

-----------

Any other opinions ? :)

Thanks!
- Jax

Back