• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] unable to start game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all
I read tidie10's post ( https://forum.ragezone.com/f640/re-release-1-18-files-865007/ ) and download all available file from that post, after all I set up the server and it seems worked fine.
But I still can not start playing, because all client file I downloaded from the post(Wingless Client 1.18) are unable.
There are 4 different exe file In folder"Wingless Client 1.18", and here is the result:
run GMTool_1.18.exe, results in "Failed to Connect to server"
run GMTool_iris_story.exe, results in "Failed to Connect to server"
run irisclient.exe, results in "Failed to init stage manager"
run IRISClient_GMTool.exe, results in "Failed to init stage manager".
I tried both cmd console and bat file to start the game. In cmd console I typed "irisclient.exe 3232250159" then enter, in bat file I type "irisclient.exe 3232250159" in the file and execute this bat file after saved it. Both cmd console and bat file have the same result.
I really love this game, I even noted the time Oasis boss was born and died for 2 months constantly.
Could anyone help or guide me what I should do next?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply
I ran my server and client at same PC, the lan ip is 192.168.1.111. I used IPConv.exe to convert my ip to a serial number, the result of "192.168.1.111" is 3232250159, so I use this number as a parameter to irisclient.exe.
Could you please give me further instruction, any reply would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
The 3232250159 is converted from server ip, please use ipconv tool...

Upvote 0
Back