Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] unable to start game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all
I read tidie10's post ( https://forum.ragezone.com/f640/re-release-1-18-files-865007/ ) and download all available file from that post, after all I set up the server and it seems worked fine.
But I still can not start playing, because all client file I downloaded from the post(Wingless Client 1.18) are unable.
There are 4 different exe file In folder"Wingless Client 1.18", and here is the result:
run GMTool_1.18.exe, results in "Failed to Connect to server"
run GMTool_iris_story.exe, results in "Failed to Connect to server"
run irisclient.exe, results in "Failed to init stage manager"
run IRISClient_GMTool.exe, results in "Failed to init stage manager".
I tried both cmd console and bat file to start the game. In cmd console I typed "irisclient.exe 3232250159" then enter, in bat file I type "irisclient.exe 3232250159" in the file and execute this bat file after saved it. Both cmd console and bat file have the same result.
I really love this game, I even noted the time Oasis boss was born and died for 2 months constantly.
Could anyone help or guide me what I should do next?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply
I ran my server and client at same PC, the lan ip is 192.168.1.111. I used IPConv.exe to convert my ip to a serial number, the result of "192.168.1.111" is 3232250159, so I use this number as a parameter to irisclient.exe.
Could you please give me further instruction, any reply would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
The 3232250159 is converted from server ip, please use ipconv tool...

Upvote 0
Back