Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Some iris web

Reaction score
The maker of this web should have mentioned that it only registers accounts under Slevel 1, those who are with Slevel 1 can't attack mobs.

To fix this open Modules.class.php in any text editor.

And look for:
Code:
('$account','$pass','$secondPass','[COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR]','$date','0','0','0','1','0','1','donJoe','1','$email','1','0')");

And change it to:

('$account','$pass','$secondPass','[COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR]','$date','0','0','0','1','0','1','donJoe','1','$email','1','0')");

This has to be done twice!

Hope this could help people out wich have the Monster bug!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello, anyone can help me with this problem??

Uploaded with

here is the config
PHP:
$title = "Iris Online :: Web page";
$odbc = "WEB_MEMBERDB";
$dbu = "sa";
$dbp = "13maret";
$host = "192.168.0.198";
$database="web_memberdb"; //dont touch this at least u change DB
$database2="iris_gamedb";//dont touch this at least u change DB
$publickey = "6LeLFMESAAAAAAowgSNtYrhukPBfVhlsx1ugaRO7";
$privatekey = "6LeLFMESAAAAAD1lA5qmnJdS4KR7vzwMTQtDuGdm";
$login_length = 6; // Minimal lenght of login
$pass_length = 6; //Minimal lenght of password
$client_dl_url = ""; //URL for client download, displaying on successful registration
$host2="iris\SQLEXPRESS";//change "X" for ur pc name or look it on SQL2005

You dont have Enabled MSSQL_CONNECT() Function in PHP extension look at php.ini and find extension of mssql_connect (";extension=php_mssql.dll") and delete ";" save, and restart apatche.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can look on the picture and you see that, "Call Undefined Function mssql_query()" so it dont know that function which connect to DB so it's disabled..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No no no :) On WebServers, you have just Apatche thats all, to have PHP you must use PHP libs, but to connect to MSSQL Databases via PHP you must have extension, and Xampp, have that extension Disabled, so s/he must Enable it, and that will know "Function Mssql_connect()" so that will work, or send another Error, but Function will be in Enabled Extension. If is bad MSSQL settings like Windows Auth. Mode, it will Write "Cannot connect to MSSQL database.. and etc...". :)

Reaction score
No no no :) On WebServers, you have just Apatche thats all, to have PHP you must use PHP libs, but to connect to MSSQL Databases via PHP you must have extension, and Xampp, have that extension Disabled, so s/he must Enable it, and that will know "Function Mssql_connect()" so that will work, or send another Error, but Function will be in Enabled Extension. If is bad MSSQL settings like Windows Auth. Mode, it will Write "Cannot connect to MSSQL database.. and etc...". :)

Hehe i never used Xampp that explains alot!
Well i used it once.. but it gave me fatal errors wich WAMP never gave me
for me WAMP ftw :)

Back