Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files!

Reaction score
i got an error like this when i run start.bat
tidie10 - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

i used ip converter tool and change the ip in start.bat to my server public IP.
if i run irisclient.exe directly it will open

i have set irisclient.exe to run as administrator in properties.

i use wingless client from http://forum.ragezone.com/f640/re-release-1-18-files-865007/index3.html#post7391428

(i'm not running the server localhost, so i use public ip not lan ip in client)

Make the .bat a .exe and run as admin. Or just do it the old way look for CMD and run it as Admin then navigate to the directory the .bat is located.

Reaction score
Make the .bat a .exe and run as admin. Or just do it the old way look for CMD and run it as Admin then navigate to the directory the .bat is located.

i still got error.

i tried to make server on localhost and still got the same. my client crashed.
is this because the gameguard..??

Reaction score
I never got these files to work on localhost ip, it needs multiple IP's to be running that maybe the problem, + I don't remember most of the errors, i stopped developin for this section quite a while now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somebody help me
i got an erro while using server file and client from this thread
anyone know why i got an error like this ??? :?:

error__.JPG - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have Problem Downloading the Client from Rapidshare.
The Downloadbutton is green and if i click on it nothing happens.
I tested it with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera :x

Reaction score
I have Problem Downloading the Client from Rapidshare.
The Downloadbutton is green and if i click on it nothing happens.
I tested it with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera :x

you can download the client from http://forum.ragezone.com/f640/re-release-1-18-files-865007/index3.html

btw, my client still crashed on my laptop. but when i use it on another laptop it works fine.
looks like the problem is from my laptop. i don't know what caused it.......

does anyone have this problem too?

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a new link for Client? seems like rapidshare is deleted and mU is not working :)

Reaction score
Is there a new link for Client? seems like rapidshare is deleted and mU is not working :)

Releases section:

This thread is purely made for those who are having trouble with the broken links. As other users around this section just don't care to restore their links (Not gonna name any of their names, but it's obviously who..).

Ok so here are the 1.18 Server files:

Mirror 1.18 server files mirror:

Credits for uploading this - Yeikel

1.18 Client:

MU links:

Wingless Client 1.18.part1.exe (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part2.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part3.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part4.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part5.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part6.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part7.rar (3.9 MB)

1.18 client mirror:

Credits for uploading this - Yeikel

MF links:

note:
If you are getting a Split Archive Blocked error from mediafire please create a mediafire account and log in and try to DL again. If same result save the files in your account then download from your account.
Or
Use a premium link generator to download the parts.

1.10/1.18 webserver:

Thread that can help you get on track with setting up your server:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f641/bunch-tutorials-stuff-859016/

All credits go to the people who made this possible.

P.S: If any of the download links get outdated Post something on my profile or send me a PM. And i will gladly re-upload them.

And please DO NOT spam in this thread, look for something first before you ask.

~ Tidie10 ~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
14111111 - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

Im currently creating database , at restoring iris_memberdb.bak error occured.. o_O how can i cant restore anyone can help me?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
View attachment 123758

Im currently creating database , at restoring iris_memberdb.bak error occured.. o_O how can i cant restore anyone can help me?

From the error message, it says there's an error when validating the target (c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\iris_memberdb.mdf) of your restore operation

That sounds like:

a) that file already exists (because you've already restored it previously) and is in use by SQL Server

or

b) that directory doesn't exist at all

maybe this will help you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 123758

You should not save data file at root folder (at "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\irisdb.mdf") because of permission problem. The best choice is using another folder at another path, like "D:\GameDB\irisdb.mdf", or store them in the main data folder of mssql (at c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\irisdb.mdf").

Reaction score
View attachment 123758

You already restored the database, go to "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\" and delete everything related to irisdb.mdf
Depending on what MSSQL you are using.

Also run MsSQL Studio as administrator. This is a common problem people forget to do.

From the error message, it says there's an error when validating the target (c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\iris_memberdb.mdf) of your restore operation

That sounds like:

a) that file already exists (because you've already restored it previously) and is in use by SQL Server

or

b) that directory doesn't exist at all

maybe this will help you...

With point b) you are wrong, if that were the case, the database would have been created. His problem is because he had already restored the database or did not run MsSQL Studio as administrator.

You should not save data file at root folder (at "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\irisdb.mdf") because of permission problem. The best choice is using another folder at another path, like "D:\GameDB\irisdb.mdf", or store them in the main data folder of mssql (at c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\irisdb.mdf").

It doesn't matter where he/she puts it. He would end up having the same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed problem perfectly. For those of you who don't know, the way to change that is to open the config manager, and then to go to the services section and right click on SQL Server (the one that's running currently on your machine) and go to properties. In there is the configuration for the "Log on as" user.

Hi there tidie10 i added u in skype hope u can help me asap..i got a lot of problems setting up the server...

Edited: sorry double post

Last edited by a moderator:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I managed to run mah server now, so thanks for the great tut ( still missing that you have to create 4 databases and not just 3 :wink: ) !

But now i have a problem connecting to mah server. It connects to the login server, it accepts mah login and shows the server select list. When i click on the only server in there ( which i think its mine, it still has korean or chinese name but shows the word smooth :D: ) and pressed the select button, it first says "connecting to server" and then it shows "Failed to connect to server".

Serverside i tried all options from servertool ( GM on, User on, Path Finder on ) and it does this for all of those.

Any idea whats going on there ?

Using wingless 1.18 client btw.

Reaction score
I managed to run mah server now, so thanks for the great tut ( still missing that you have to create 4 databases and not just 3 :wink: ) !

But now i have a problem connecting to mah server. It connects to the login server, it accepts mah login and shows the server select list. When i click on the only server in there ( which i think its mine, it still has korean or chinese name but shows the word smooth :D: ) and pressed the select button, it first says "connecting to server" and then it shows "Failed to connect to server".

Serverside i tried all options from servertool ( GM on, User on, Path Finder on ) and it does this for all of those.

Any idea whats going on there ?

Using wingless 1.18 client btw.

Be sure that everything is ping'ing, in servertool. I get this problem alot too. Try running all the .bat files to start the server at the same time, this does not always work though, this is a bug in the server files itself saddly enough.

And if everything is ping'ing and it still does not work, than the client cannot connect to the server, from having put a wrong IP adress.

I've also seen this happen when people try to start the server with multiple IP Adresses.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i was downloading the client from canvas mirror..
then when reached 41% the download stoped, when i try to resume it say the file has missing..
is there any single link mirror so i can resume the download??
i've try rapidshare but nothing happen when i click download..

Back