• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the client
i've the same error..
i - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums
what I do ? please :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any 1 show me how to solve this problem
I go in game with GM slevel =1 everything ok.but when i change it to 5.i go in game and after 30s i got disconnect.Pls help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would someone be kind enough please to explain step 3 again

3. Creating the ODBC

SystemDSN/SQLServer(SERVERNAME\SQLEXPRESS)
- IRIS_MEMBERDB
- IRIS_LOGDB
- IRIS_GAMEDB
- WEB_MEMBERDB
with user : 175iris
password : zida@()#(zk2

what do i do at this point?

Reaction score
would someone be kind enough please to explain step 3 again

3. Creating the ODBC

SystemDSN/SQLServer(SERVERNAME\SQLEXPRESS)
- IRIS_MEMBERDB
- IRIS_LOGDB
- IRIS_GAMEDB
- WEB_MEMBERDB
with user : 175iris
password : zida@()#(zk2

what do i do at this point?

Look in your system for ODBC.
Open it, and look at a example at the picture i'll be giving in this post.

ODBC - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

Do this with all the databases, and the 2 first tabs you see as DSN at ODBC

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look in your system for ODBC.
Open it, and look at a example at the picture i'll be giving in this post.

View attachment 112533

Do this with all the databases, and the 2 first tabs you see as DSN at ODBC

im sure this is a really stupid question but i did a search on my systerm and this is what i found

but cant seem to find the part like in your pictures

odbc.PNG - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

or have i missed a part of the software? i have sql 2008 installed but cant seem to figure this part out :(

2008.PNG - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks your time :blush:

*************************EDIT*************************

Never mind i have found it ..... i must be tired lol

thx anyway

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
The title is just the translate error, so you must find Id of this item and then in script folder (resource) find text info, and create new line in language, second one is that client contain information but server files and database not, so server dont let client open it, and the last one 'storage' button is for Guild Bank, that your guild can have for leveling :)
about the title, i check item_define.txt in client and server files, i think there's no translate error. btw, i can't find text info.here is the picture :
tidie10 - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

second one, i have add the item to my database (tb_item_define) but the error still occure. i still can't open the box
tidie10 - Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am using SQLExpress 2012 Is there a way to update these for that? I ask because when I tried installing the iris_gamedb database...I got this error: The module 'GP_INVENTORY_SEAL' depends on the missing object 'GP_ITEM_BILL_INSERT'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
Or...is there a way to add the missing stored function ? Thank you for any consideration.

Reaction score
I am using SQLExpress 2012 Is there a way to update these for that? I ask because when I tried installing the iris_gamedb database...I got this error: The module 'GP_INVENTORY_SEAL' depends on the missing object 'GP_ITEM_BILL_INSERT'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
Or...is there a way to add the missing stored function ? Thank you for any consideration.

That's normal. Everyone has that problem, that part of the database gets created later when using the batch files to install the databases.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for the speedy reply tidie10...greatly appreciated. I have since gotten the server to work (and by that I mean...the server part is working (at least I think so...the four processes are running...and server tool says:server on , agent on , UserIn GM ..has my IP and port listed) ..........However....any client I try I am getting the same error...The client starts...I get the splashscreen for a few seconds...then the client exits. I have made a shortcut to the clientexe and used the number provided by the IP CONFIG tool. at the end ...and have my IP in the PATCH doc in the client..and I am running the shortcut as admin....(Though...I believe the guide says to make a shortcut to "STARTGAME" ...(Im not seeing any "STARTGAME" in any part of the client. Have I missed something? Thank you for any point in the right direction. Okay...the problem with the clients was since I had moved all of my client installers to a different drive ...ALL had became corrupted. A fresh client installer and I can connect to the server...that is....I mean...it tries. I can get to the login screen and it says "connecting to server"..I type in the ID , pass and 2nd pass...and then it gives an error about certification and the client exits. It's the wingless client...and I'm really stuck. I've tried the "fix" for this listed....but it's not working...the "delete the databases and try again" .(Which, has not worked). If the server apps are running....and the server tool is working...then...is it still possible to have the login and pass of the SQL and the ODBCs mixed up? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Wrong version of client? ...but it's the one listed in this tutorial. ..do I add the server files TO the client (or vice versa ?)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
01_INSTALL_LS and 02_INSTALL_GS errors

Code:
C:\MyIris>IrisLoginSrv.exe /insert

=============== INSERT START ===============
TB_CAPTCHA table was not complete!!!
Press Any Key to Continue...

=============== Completed ===============

INSERT - ERROR(=1)

Press Any Key to Continue.

Code:
C:\MyIris>IrisGameSrv.exe /insert

=============== INSERT START ===============

SQLGame Initialization & Data loading success.
TB_ITEM_DEFINE table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_ABILITY table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_LIMIT table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_CARD table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_CARD_SLOT table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_TAROT table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_TAROT_RESULT table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_SPREAD table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_DISJOINT table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_ENHANCED table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_ENHANCED_RATE table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEM_CHANGE table was not complete!!!
TB_DEFAULT_ITEMS table was not complete!!!
TB_SKILLLIST_PC table was not complete!!!
TB_DEFAULT_SKILL table was not complete!!!
nTB_JOBTREE table was not complete!!!
TB_QUEST table was not complete!!!
TB_ITEMDROP_LIMIT table was not complete!!!
TB_GUILD_EXP table was not complete!!!

=============== Completed ===============

INSERT - ERROR(=19)

Press Any Key to Continue.

ODBC full conect plz help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
01_INSTALL_LS and 02_INSTALL_GS errors
Code:
C:\MyIris>IrisLoginSrv.exe /insert  =============== INSERT START =============== TB_CAPTCHA table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue...  =============== Completed ===============  INSERT - ERROR(=1)  Press Any Key to Continue.
Code:
 C:\MyIris>IrisGameSrv.exe /insert  =============== INSERT START ===============  SQLGame Initialization & Data loading success. TB_ITEM_DEFINE table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_ABILITY table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_LIMIT table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_CARD table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_CARD_SLOT table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_TAROT table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_TAROT_RESULT table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_SPREAD table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_DISJOINT table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_ENHANCED table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_ENHANCED_RATE table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEM_CHANGE table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_DEFAULT_ITEMS table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_SKILLLIST_PC table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_DEFAULT_SKILL table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... nTB_JOBTREE table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_QUEST table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_ITEMDROP_LIMIT table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue... TB_GUILD_EXP table was not complete!!! Press Any Key to Continue...  =============== Completed ===============  INSERT - ERROR(=19)  Press Any Key to Continue.
ODBC full conect plz help
Redo your ODBC ...mine connected using: USER DSN (not the system dsn tab) then SQL SERVER add the Connection name (I.E. iris_gamedb..etc etc..)) then at the bottom...your SQLEXPRESS info (Open your express and check the name at the top...right above "Databases"...."YOURNAME\SQLEXPRESS" thats how mine connected anyhow..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake... LOOK at your SQL if it has DB_OWNER rights! Your problem has been mentioned by 100's of players before, seriously! Look before you ask around!!
If...you are referring to me.....the DBS have the correct logins, passwords, and mapped rights. So....I understand your frustration...sooo many people asking the same questions....but, popping your top...really? As for my lack of client connection...I'm thinking it has something to do with my internet connections, internet sharing, and two virtual machines running. So, is there any other way to get this to connect? Manually setting a virtual network adapter?...If so...what ports need to be opened. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
If...you are referring to me.....the DBS have the correct logins, passwords, and mapped rights. So....I understand your frustration...sooo many people asking the same questions....but, popping your top...really? As for my lack of client connection...I'm thinking it has something to do with my internet connections, internet sharing, and two virtual machines running. So, is there any other way to get this to connect? Manually setting a virtual network adapter?...If so...what ports need to be opened. Thanks for any help.

I have never used a VM, should be the same aslong the connection is bridged.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-S5660 met Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TB_CAPTCHA table was not completed message hmm.
Someone said it was due to odbc not being properly configured. Actually mine was fine before I upgrade MSSQL 2008 to sp3. Was fine with sp2. Created the system dns sql server fine while on sp2. After sp3 I couldn't. Even with NT Windows authorization.

Though before upgrading to sp3 my tests were successful. Now with sp3 I try to edit them, I don't change anything. It wont' get past the 2nd part(authorization) not even with NT Windows Authorization which should work automatically.

Plus since the test was successful before. It was working before, Not to mention NT Windows authorization should already have owner rights too... (I only tested NT windows Authorization because SOL authentication did not work) but before upgrading to sp3, SQL authentication worked.
updating to sp3. I have to guess sp3 is the cause..

Reaction score
about the title, i check item_define.txt in client and server files, i think there's no translate error. btw, i can't find text info.here is the picture :

second one, i have add the item to my database (tb_item_define) but the error still occure. i still can't open the box

anyone have this problem...??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(SERVERNAME\SQLEXPRESS)

how to insert the servername? and wat is (SQLEXPRESS) mean? for example my server name is TOMMY-PC and wat should i put for sqlexpress?

Reaction score
i got an error like this when i run start.bat

i used ip converter tool and change the ip in start.bat to my server public IP.
if i run irisclient.exe directly it will open

i have set irisclient.exe to run as administrator in properties.

i use wingless client from http://forum.ragezone.com/f640/re-release-1-18-files-865007/index3.html#post7391428

(i'm not running the server localhost, so i use public ip not lan ip in client)

Back