Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Summon Skill V83?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Can I know which part to look for Bahamut, Phoenix and some other summon skills ?
The summon bahamut will not disappear after the buff is gone, so when player use the skill for another time, it will + 1 again..so on my screen it will show 2 bahamuts already.

*FIXED*

Beholder healing non stop?
How do I remove beholder buff once 1 character is dead? I cant seem to do it in MapleCharacter. Any help?

Any idea?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Can I know which part to look for Bahamut, Phoenix and some other summon skills ?
The summon bahamut will not disappear after the buff is gone, so when player use the skill for another time, it will + 1 again..so on my screen it will show 2 bahamuts already.

*FIXED*

Beholder healing non stop?
How do I remove beholder buff once 1 character is dead? I cant seem to do it in MapleCharacter. Any help?

Any idea?

Uhh, wrong section. But find the method where it defines what to do if a character is dead. Then just remove the buffstat if the player has it on.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Isn't that supposed to be in maplecharacter.java?
I'm not sure what did I do and now I have the bug now .

Mod please move to right section and I'm sorry for posting at the wrong section.

Upvote 0
Back