• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Summon Skill V83?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Can I know which part to look for Bahamut, Phoenix and some other summon skills ?
The summon bahamut will not disappear after the buff is gone, so when player use the skill for another time, it will + 1 again..so on my screen it will show 2 bahamuts already.

*FIXED*

Beholder healing non stop?
How do I remove beholder buff once 1 character is dead? I cant seem to do it in MapleCharacter. Any help?

Any idea?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Can I know which part to look for Bahamut, Phoenix and some other summon skills ?
The summon bahamut will not disappear after the buff is gone, so when player use the skill for another time, it will + 1 again..so on my screen it will show 2 bahamuts already.

*FIXED*

Beholder healing non stop?
How do I remove beholder buff once 1 character is dead? I cant seem to do it in MapleCharacter. Any help?

Any idea?

Uhh, wrong section. But find the method where it defines what to do if a character is dead. Then just remove the buffstat if the player has it on.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Isn't that supposed to be in maplecharacter.java?
I'm not sure what did I do and now I have the bug now .

Mod please move to right section and I'm sorry for posting at the wrong section.

Upvote 0
Back