Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] All Showa Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I've had this for a while and figured I should just put it out there. There is nothing special or ultra fancy about them, just the xml files and the normal case for NPCsScripts.h. I saw Shinta was already released, but he is in here too (9120000).

Add these files to your shop folder in MapleStoryServer:

Then add:

Code:
case 9120000: shop(npc); break;
            case 9120001: shop(npc); break;
            case 9120002: shop(npc); break;
            case 9120004: shop(npc); break;

to NPCsScript.h with all the other 'case' lines.

Also add:

Code:
static void shop(NPC* npc);

to the area with the other 'static void' but hopefully everyone here already has that in, or you need some help :sq_yellow

This is working perfectly for me, and no need for any "credits" as this is a pretty easy "release".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
working for me, but i got a question.
we put that case, right, but whats about the

static void npc_xxxxxxxx(NPC* npc);?

i don't get it, it's supposed to be there like the rest of the shops, right

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
working for me, but i got a question.
we put that case, right, but whats about the

static void npc_xxxxxxxx(NPC* npc);?

i don't get it, it's supposed to be there like the rest of the shops, right
No, that would just be creating new functions that did the same thing as pre-existing ones.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are these teh complete shops because im inputting them into my GMSDB now =P takes forages doyas is there a faster way ? i think the shops.php is for inputting new shops right ? how do i use it O_O

edit: Nevermind i know hwo to use shops.php now this is very dandy
errr well its not letting me input all the shops it puts in like half then i get fatal error O_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are these teh complete shops because im inputting them into my GMSDB now =P takes forages doyas is there a faster way ? i think the shops.php is for inputting new shops right ? how do i use it O_O

edit: Nevermind i know hwo to use shops.php now this is very dandy
errr well its not letting me input all the shops it puts in like half then i get fatal error O_O

Eh, sorry, not sure how to use the SQL driven database thing. I never used it. Maker of it might know how though :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::shop(class NPC *)" (?shop@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back