• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] All Showa Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I've had this for a while and figured I should just put it out there. There is nothing special or ultra fancy about them, just the xml files and the normal case for NPCsScripts.h. I saw Shinta was already released, but he is in here too (9120000).

Add these files to your shop folder in MapleStoryServer: Showa Shops.rar

Then add:

Code:
case 9120000: shop(npc); break;
            case 9120001: shop(npc); break;
            case 9120002: shop(npc); break;
            case 9120004: shop(npc); break;

to NPCsScript.h with all the other 'case' lines.

Also add:

Code:
static void shop(NPC* npc);

to the area with the other 'static void' but hopefully everyone here already has that in, or you need some help :sq_yellow

This is working perfectly for me, and no need for any "credits" as this is a pretty easy "release".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
working for me, but i got a question.
we put that case, right, but whats about the

static void npc_xxxxxxxx(NPC* npc);?

i don't get it, it's supposed to be there like the rest of the shops, right

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
working for me, but i got a question.
we put that case, right, but whats about the

static void npc_xxxxxxxx(NPC* npc);?

i don't get it, it's supposed to be there like the rest of the shops, right
No, that would just be creating new functions that did the same thing as pre-existing ones.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are these teh complete shops because im inputting them into my GMSDB now =P takes forages doyas is there a faster way ? i think the shops.php is for inputting new shops right ? how do i use it O_O

edit: Nevermind i know hwo to use shops.php now this is very dandy
errr well its not letting me input all the shops it puts in like half then i get fatal error O_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are these teh complete shops because im inputting them into my GMSDB now =P takes forages doyas is there a faster way ? i think the shops.php is for inputting new shops right ? how do i use it O_O

edit: Nevermind i know hwo to use shops.php now this is very dandy
errr well its not letting me input all the shops it puts in like half then i get fatal error O_O

Eh, sorry, not sure how to use the SQL driven database thing. I never used it. Maker of it might know how though :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::shop(class NPC *)" (?shop@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back