Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Tut]Seting up Titan 2.0.0 Rev .58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will not update this guide.... If you want updates go check out

Ok So you want to set up TitanMS 2.0.0? You came to the right place... First here are the downloads of what you need.

Downloads

How to setup?

1--First install MySQL.

2-- Then setup MySQL.

Eco- - [Tut]Seting up Titan 2.0.0 Rev .58 - RaGEZONE Forums

3-- Install MySQL Tools.

4-- Go into TitanMS 2.0.0 and open SQL.txt

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]Seting up Titan 2.0.0

5-- Then go to Start->All Programs->MySQL->MySQL Query Browser

5b--Follow the pics.

Now Execute the SQL in the notepad one by one. At the end it should look like this.

6-- Your almost there!!! Ok Now Go to the TitanMS folder you downloaded from the top and open up Server.xml. It should be in
TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\TitanMS.
<Server>
<IP>Put your IP</IP>
<Password>Put your pass</Password>
<Worlds>1</Worlds>
<Channels>1</Channels>
<MySQL>
<Host>localhost</Host>
<Port>3306</Port>
<Database>maplestory</Database>
<Username>root</Username>
<Password> Put Your pass you used in Step 2 Pic 9</Password>
</MySQL>
<DefaultNotice>Welcome to TitanMS!</DefaultNotice>
<EXP>Put what Exp you want</EXP>
</Server>

7-- Now go to your TitanMS Folder and look for TitanMS
Should be in\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src

7b--Open up LoginPacket.cpp. Now hit Ctrl+F and
find pw.write(127); // Put your IP here. You should see this
PacketWriter* PacketCreator::connectChannel(int charid, short port){
pw.writeShort(CHANNEL_INFO);

pw.writeShort(0);

IP* ip = Worlds::getInstance()->getIP();

pw.write(127); // Put your IP here
pw.write(0);
pw.write(0);
pw.write(1);

pw.writeShort(port);
pw.writeInt(charid);
pw.writeInt(0);
pw.write(0);
return &pw;
}

In the red part put the IP your going to host from. Now Save It and click F7. It should start building it. This should take almost 60 secs or more. Also, you should get 27 warning(s) but its Ok.

8-- Now click F5 It Should debug it.

9--Put the Localhost in the TitanMS folder in your MapleStory .58 Flies. and Open it!!!

9b-- Have Fun!!!!

Here are some links to ID's and all.

Pirate equipment ID's

v57 ID list

How to make a User?

1-- Open up your MySQL Query Browser and login in.

Click the MapleStory schemata and on the top Execute this
Code:
SELECT * FROM users u;

You should see this

2-- On the bottom click Edit then Right Click ID and click Edit field in pop up editor and do that to all of them. So it looks like this

But It Should not be Red!!!!

The CMD's

!item (ID) Gives Items

!mesos (Mesoss) Gives Mesos

!level (Level) Levels you

!job (job ID) Gives you that Job

!ap (How much) Gives AP

!sp (How much) Give SP

!str (How much *30,000 Max*) Gives Str

!dex (How much *30,000 Max*) Gives dex

!int (How much *30,000 Max*) Gives int

!luk (How much *30,000 Max*) Gives luk

!hp(How much *30,000 Max*) Gives hp --Must Relog

!mp (How much *30,000 Max*) Gives mp-- Must Relog

!heal (Heals you If you dead or just need heal) Heals Max HP,MP

!maxhp (heals you to maxhp) Heals to Max HP

!maxmp (heals you to maxmp) Heals to Max MP

!mount (Mount skill) Gives Mount skill

!spawn (Monster ID) Spawns monster

!killall (Kills all monsters) Kill's all monsters on map

!Pos (Shows X,Y) Shows your X,Y on map

!PvP Turns on PvP

!killnpc (Kills a NPC with HP like Moon Bunny) Kills a NPC

!horntail (Spawns Horntail) Spawn Horntail

Credits
-koolk
-TitanMS developers
-GMZorita for the Non-DC Client.
-Spyker710 for MySQL Flies that he posted.
-iGoofy for the common.h fix.
-monsoon2004 for the fixed NPCs.
-MySQL.....for MySQL

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow seems like a nice guide. Is that really titanv2? I thought it wasn't released yet O.O
I'll try this out tomorrow, thanks for making this guide :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow seems like a nice guide. Is that really titanv2? I thought it wasn't released yet O.O
I'll try this out tomorrow, thanks for making this guide :D

Yea It got released today... there were few error but there fixed in the download I posted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's TRICKIN! I'll try it out first thing tomorrow! Thanks so much =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's TRICKIN! I'll try it out first thing tomorrow! Thanks so much =D

NP I"m about to put some links for IDS and all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

TY TY TY This is better than the other guide.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow... Pic, Noob-friendly Nice!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow... Pic, Noob-friendly Nice!

Thanks A lot and I tried to make it Noob-Friendly!!!

@Rijnes

Oh, I got this problem:

Yea I had that too. To fix it uninstall MySQL and go toC:\Program Files\MySQL then delete everything inside of the folder and reinstall MYSQL and it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Problem fixed!
Thank you! I luv your support!
B...b..but I"m not gay nor is my support but if you are its Ok I don't care... 0.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahaha :p

How do I create a new User?
Cuz I can't login with Guest Login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahaha :p

Hey I got this errors:

Code:
------ Build started: Project: TitanMS, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
LoginPacket.cpp
Linking...
LINK : H:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\TitanMS.exe not found or not built by the last incremental link; performing full link
   Creating library H:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\TitanMS.lib and object H:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\TitanMS.exp
angelscriptd.lib(as_arrayobject.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_builder.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_bytecode.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_callfunc.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_callfunc_x86.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_compiler.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_configgroup.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_context.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_datatype.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_generic.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_memory.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_module.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_objecttype.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_outputbuffer.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_parser.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_restore.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_scriptcode.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_scriptengine.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_scriptfunction.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_scriptnode.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_scriptstruct.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_string.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_string_util.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_thread.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_tokenizer.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_typeinfo.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
angelscriptd.lib(as_variablescope.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with 'angelscriptd.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
decoder.lib(AES.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with '..\debug\decoder.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
decoder.lib(Decoder.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with '..\debug\decoder.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
decoder.lib(MapleEncryption.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with '..\debug\decoder.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
decoder.lib(MasterDecoder.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with '..\debug\decoder.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
connection.lib(Acceptor.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with '..\debug\connection.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
connection.lib(PacketHandler.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with '..\debug\connection.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
connection.lib(Selector.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc90.pdb' was not found with '..\debug\connection.lib' or at 'h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\Debug\vc90.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
Embedding manifest...
Project : error PRJ0003 : Error spawning 'cmd.exe'.
Build log was saved at "file://h:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\websites\DGN\maplestory\titan\TitanMS\TitanMS2.0.0\TitanMS2.0.0\trunk\src\TitanMS\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
TitanMS - 1 error(s), 34 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Is this good?
It only is the file vc90.pdb' I think.

like I said in my post

Also, you should get 27 warning(s) but its Ok.

I see it Umm I don't know how to fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks I can make my account now!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks A lot and I tried to make it Noob-Friendly!!!

@Rijnes

Yea I had that too. To fix it uninstall MySQL and go toC:\Program Files\MySQL then delete everything inside of the folder and reinstall MYSQL and it should work.

Rofl this is the service name is has no baring on the mysql server at all. Just hit next.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Rofl this is the service name is has no baring on the mysql server at all. Just hit next.

Well It fixs it... So who cares.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where to press "execute"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back