• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The game seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive still been working on different files that got shared, the person was made a Moderator on one of the chinese site's, yesterday all his releases got deleted and his Mod got taken away, ofc idk the exact reason but i saw alot of angry faces replied to his releases xD, there was always something wrong with them, some binary's crashing, some files needed which werent included, or everytime you started the server it would sent you to a website >.> whoever is sharing files on 99uc is sharing crap, now ive found other website with different people sharing their files but you would need to be active for a long time to be able to download something of it T_T

The only client we got to work ( half ) is the one included with the source, new versions of the client look for a webpage to get the serverlist from ( I got those files but from what ive seen i doubt they are complete ) >.>

I also got a launcher for one of the new clients that shows 1 server that connects to his server, problem is there's no ini or w/e just the .exe, which makes a XML file with the IP to connect to, i tried changin it but everytime you start the launcher it will change it back, if you make the file read only the client will error out x.x

Reaction score
Zaruna feel free to get me on msn and explain how to get the client working? localhost etc.. or feel free to post how?

anyone know where the packet encryption begins?

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's cool, people can still try for themselfs to see =P

Ok seen on other site, he put protections on it and you can pay a amount for the passwords, so can't expect a release from him that gets you anywhere.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the new files are protected with zprotect, anyone has it unprotected?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tell me how u are using those files packed with a zprotector zaruna

Reaction score
Delete those files they are useless. It's funny tho how suddenly alot are interested. anyway like I said i will share working files as fast as possible. Testing local now.

The files posted in first post is a old source, it's fine for messing around with but misses tons of stuff ( from what ive been told ) no point working on that IMO.

dq35830 - The game seems interesting. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to fix and compile the original source, server and client. Can connect to the server and make a character but can't get in the game currently. Will be interesting to see these new files if they let you use the latest client, since that source is really old.

Reaction score
I managed to fix and compile the original source, server and client. Can connect to the server and make a character but can't get in the game currently. Will be interesting to see these new files if they let you use the latest client, since that source is really old.

There are IP's in ClassCfg\QGameEngine.cfg, might get you in. < pushedx told me <3 =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zaruna,i find I give you the server have some problems,it still incomplete...Especially worldserver..I was in the restoration of this...Completed i'll contact you msn..Source uploading...Give me some time..upload 40K/s...o(︶︿︶)o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has the client uploaded on any mirror? This damn downloader is downloading at average of 90KB/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back