• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The game seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You couldn't even wait till it was done uploading to see?
Leechers have no patience. lol

Reaction score
Would this be full trans of that pet ? :|

dq35830 - The game seems interesting. - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, account register tool still don't work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would this be full trans of that pet ? :|

dq35830 - The game seems interesting. - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, account register tool still don't work.

I'm pretty sure it only had 3 forms. So it would be Bunny, Little Bunny Girl and Big Bunny Girl.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea files you got of this thread, damn BR. 4 years on a english forum still suck at the language.

Both your link's don't work either.

7 years, and i can speak with my friends in english with no problem ;)
Nah, not files from this thread, is from another cn pages ;)

Reaction score
Lol broken english ftw I guess.

Like we don't do our research, it's one guy spamming the files on tons of CN forums, some of them had a reply saying "fake".
Anyway goodluck.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok ok, you are correct, im wrong.
Back to the thread discussion.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

i have problems with account registration, may not inserted complete fields

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here all the QQXYserver are the defective ....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Defective? o_O

Well ive seen people downvote the files also some threads that has those files got locked for being fake, so basicly I aint touching it anymore untill its clear that everything works.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lixinkesi: You just made an account to tell us what we already know and that you're from China? Congratulations. lol

Zaruna found this. HF

Reaction score
Seems to get further everytime =P. You gotta make the client connect to your own webserver and get the zonelist from it or you end up with a empty serverlist, also there are already build in accounts so this should get you ingame using those.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the game has the source code complete
world, character, weapon, etc

Reaction score
We posted the files to that already, seems theres a protection on the exe's tho.

Hes clearly fking around, they say it got virusses and such, also he keeps sharing files slightly changed claiming they work and w/e, they really never do, lol. he placed on each binary a password, the other time his launcher doesn't work, account register program doesn't work, before he say it's a perfect server with mall and all that crap, now stuff suddenly miss ? so first worked now not anymore? lol. also i know some like to share, but spam every forum with the files to the point where the admins lock his thread & ban him >.>

I suggest not downloading his crap again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back