• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

i want to make a job restricted dungeon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to make a room job restricted that u need job clothes on for enter that room can anyone help me

Retired
Reaction score
Check _refteleport. this is only an hint.
You have to give him a true hint, just _refteleport won't help him quite a lot, since there are absolutely no real declarations to start with.

Check the jangan telelink number 1 to 2 for example, jangan to downhang - 5000 gold, no restrictions.
If you check the 1 to 175 - jangan to alexandria, that one will have a level restriction of 1 to (in my case) 95.
As far as you should know, the job temple entrance has ... [this is your part searching about it].

Find the telelink, the restriction, build up your own entrance. Have fun.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You have to give him a true hint, just _refteleport won't help him quite a lot, since there are absolutely no real declarations to start with.

Check the jangan telelink number 1 to 2 for example, jangan to downhang - 5000 gold, no restrictions.
If you check the 1 to 175 - jangan to alexandria, that one will have a level restriction of 1 to (in my case) 95.
As far as you should know, the job temple entrance has ... [this is your part searching about it].

Find the telelink, the restriction, build up your own entrance. Have fun.
@blapanda. go away. your all words is false! lol, and calling yourself that you are sql coder? (~_~)

and again check _RefTeleport table, it is there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in fact is telelink.

check teleport 106 to 162.

well, im in good mood so... (little example, roc mountain)
restrict1 = 4 (item need to teleport)
data1_1 = id of the item
restrict2 = 5 (delete item when you teleport - 0 to no delete item)
data2_1 = id of the item to delete (0 to no delete item)

now check job temple teleport, and you see how it works

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
@blapanda. go away. your all words is false! lol, and calling yourself that you are sql coder? (~_~)

and again check _RefTeleport table, it is there.
Huh? First of all, whats false?
Secondly, his kind of telelink request has absolutely no link to the stored procedures.

Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
check the link i post, is a nice discution on how you "restrict" zones to job only

the exact guide step by step, i cant make it (i dont even job temple or any cave (only dw cave)
about petra, the same, no alex, no constantinople, no job temple, no arabia or petra. so cant help on that

Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont have skype, or msn or any messenger program.

@RenePunik , please, if you want show us what you mean only using refteleport, if im wrong on what i say, believe me, im going to be the first to say "im a noob and you was totaly right"

still i fail to see or find any reference to "job only teleport" at _refteleport

Service = need to explain this?
ID = same...
CodeName128 = teleport name
AssocRefObjCodeName128 = codename of the npc/gate
AssocRefObjID = id of the npc/gate
ZoneName128 = zone name
GenRegionID = coords
GenPos_X= coords
GenPos_Y= coords
GenPos_Z= coords
GenAreaRadius= radius of teleport
CanBeResurrectPos= can ress
CanGotoResurrectPos= can goto ress point
GenWorldID = world id of the teleport
BindInteractionMask = cant remember right now (but nothing to do with jobs)
FixedService = same

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
At first, i want to say this solution was selling for real money by Chernobyl. but i have found it by myself!

Okay, For whom want to make their areas only restrict to be with only job clothes! ~ it is so easy. just write "60" number value in GenWorldID
60's ID is restricting the area with job clothes only!
and If you didn't sure. you can try it by yourself @Caosfox and @blapanda.

And calling yourselves developers! kinda it's not.:thumbdown:

Like if helped!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
At first, i want to say this solution was selling for real money by Chernobyl. but i have found it by myself!Okay, For whom want to make their areas only restrict to be with only job clothes! ~ it is so easy. just write "60" number value in GenWorldID60's ID is restricting the area with job clothes only!and If you didn't sure. you can try it by yourself @Caosfox and @blapanda.And calling yourselves developers! kinda it's not.:thumbdown:Like if helped!
Oh yeah, we got a real tough one here who just keeps asking around the forums what he has to do to fix some stuff instead of figuring them out by himself. Yes "developer", you are, the force with you are, young yeowa. Selling just a value of the job portals located at the alexandria's desert is not worth a penny. Styria Clash, I asume you didn't add that one yet.

And if you didn't get the fact - you was just pointing to something and thats it for your kind of "I am helping".

I explained him how he could actually figure out the restriction by checking the reftelelink with the refteleport.
You know that you have actually declare the "Data2_1, Data2_2", etc for being able to directly spawn the players there and not being mixed up at one and the same spot, even if you declared the teleporter "output/spawn" differently in the refteleport table, you know that already? Yes, you did... obviously.[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
intriguing, i always assume genworldid is the world id where teleport is, i check to put id 60 on dw cave (id 15) and see if works or not

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it worked that genid to 60 but no i have instand dc when i teleport to there any sulution for that ?

Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At first, i want to say this solution was selling for real money by Chernobyl. but i have found it by myself!

Okay, For whom want to make their areas only restrict to be with only job clothes! ~ it is so easy. just write "60" number value in GenWorldID
60's ID is restricting the area with job clothes only!
and If you didn't sure. you can try it by yourself @Caosfox and @blapanda.

And calling yourselves developers! kinda it's not.:thumbdown:

Like if helped!

i must say "im half a noob and you have half the right", your way is more faster than defining the world and etc... BUT can be bypassed easy if you are not carefull (normal way, you need to use job system to enter id 60... but is a way to enter with no job at all, is not hard to do)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
meyeb a solution for that dc problem ? for the rest its restricted now but i have instand dc there

Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
at least on jsro, problem is id 60 have xxx spawn coordinates (_refgame...... table), while your teleport have another coords... so dc (with red letter error at GS)
if is the same at vsro, no idea. but i bet is the same

Upvote 0
Back