• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Edit skill level in php or SQL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has an idea on how to edit the level of skills not via GMC but in php or SQL query? Please show a sample code or provide any clue or idea. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's very difficult, you need to have skills in php & study the skill binary structure / offset stuff like how to edit inventory in php..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have above average skills in php and yes the binary structure is what confuses me. I think only an application from the source can edit the skills.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have above average skills in php and yes the binary structure is what confuses me. I think only an application from the source can edit the skills.
There's an open source Ran Manager made by PrinceofPersia written in c#, it has a skill editor feature and by that you can study how things works if you have a c# background. I tried it before, a year ago and work's fine in php.

Upvote 0
Back