Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Edit skill level in php or SQL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has an idea on how to edit the level of skills not via GMC but in php or SQL query? Please show a sample code or provide any clue or idea. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's very difficult, you need to have skills in php & study the skill binary structure / offset stuff like how to edit inventory in php..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have above average skills in php and yes the binary structure is what confuses me. I think only an application from the source can edit the skills.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have above average skills in php and yes the binary structure is what confuses me. I think only an application from the source can edit the skills.
There's an open source Ran Manager made by PrinceofPersia written in c#, it has a skill editor feature and by that you can study how things works if you have a c# background. I tried it before, a year ago and work's fine in php.

Upvote 0
Back