Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gm commands dont work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I need some help with GM COMMANDS for my perfect world server 1.5.3. Some commands that I really need do not work for me. For example, "d_c2scmd 10800 11215 1" or ""d_c2scmd 2001 11215" to drop me a GM Sword but it doesn't work, in fact if I put any different ID such as clothes,weapon, mounts or anything it doesn't spawn. I try using EXP COMMANDS such "d_c2scmd 10889 (Number) which should give me EXP but it doesn't work either. For me it seems that all GM COMMANDS that involve spawning item/giving currency or xp doesn't seem to work. I can give myself Invincibility OR BROADCAST on the whole server but any commands that involves SPAWNING ITEMS/CURRENCY/EXP doesn't seem to work. Please help.

I don't know if i have the right commands or my version doesn't support the commands.

These are the links that I got it from (COMMANDS LIST) :

1)

3) http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/d_c2scmd-list-992423/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check gamed/ptemplate.conf
Somewhere at the top under [ GENERAL ] you should have this to enable debug console:

debug_command_mode = active

Then make sure your running the client with console:1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much!!!! You really came through for me!!! *SENDS A LOVE PACKET*

Upvote 0
Back