• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gm commands dont work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I need some help with GM COMMANDS for my perfect world server 1.5.3. Some commands that I really need do not work for me. For example, "d_c2scmd 10800 11215 1" or ""d_c2scmd 2001 11215" to drop me a GM Sword but it doesn't work, in fact if I put any different ID such as clothes,weapon, mounts or anything it doesn't spawn. I try using EXP COMMANDS such "d_c2scmd 10889 (Number) which should give me EXP but it doesn't work either. For me it seems that all GM COMMANDS that involve spawning item/giving currency or xp doesn't seem to work. I can give myself Invincibility OR BROADCAST on the whole server but any commands that involves SPAWNING ITEMS/CURRENCY/EXP doesn't seem to work. Please help.

I don't know if i have the right commands or my version doesn't support the commands.

These are the links that I got it from (COMMANDS LIST) :

1)

3) http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/d_c2scmd-list-992423/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check gamed/ptemplate.conf
Somewhere at the top under [ GENERAL ] you should have this to enable debug console:

debug_command_mode = active

Then make sure your running the client with console:1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much!!!! You really came through for me!!! *SENDS A LOVE PACKET*

Upvote 0
Back