Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rated Mature] Highschool DxD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah id like to see how it ends.... not in a manga though :p

about DxD id love it to get a second season, if they dont ill start fapping during the whole episodes!

Reaction score
about DxD id love it to get a second season, if they dont ill start fapping during the whole episodes!

DxD might get a second season as the creators are even making images to support them aswell sell the episodes on Blu-ray dvd(i think i'll buy the blu-ray once all episodes are released).

And as there are 10 volumes in total, i'm pretty sure they'll fully do the anime

That's the page where they sell their things :)
At the the bottom it clearly says "21 March 2012 (wednesday) released VOL. 1" if i'm not mistaken..
My japanese is still on the sucky side :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ooh nice nice! because i just cant get enough of those boobies you know :D

10 volumes...means 10 seasons? or am i totally wrong o_O

haha your japanese is way better than mine...i only know how to swear xD

Reaction score
ooh nice nice! because i just cant get enough of those boobies you know :D

10 volumes...means 10 seasons? or am i totally wrong o_O

haha your japanese is way better than mine...i only know how to swear xD

Haha, i'm not sure how the anime works alongside the manga. But as far i noticed the manga starts when Issei gets killed by Yuuma "1st episode", so they're probably extending the anime with fillers wich no one notices.
But no one knows if 10 volumes means 10 seasons :)

And the swearing words in japanese are faster to learn (obviously), i had a teacher who knew Japanese, aswell as a karate teacher who learned me some of the language :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha would be cool if it was though!

haha because you hear those all the time? XD
karate teacher...my judo teacher didnt know poop in japanese -_- not even dutch, he was lucky i knew French -_- konoyaro

Reaction score
haha because you hear those all the time? XD
karate teacher...my judo teacher didnt know poop in japanese -_- not even dutch, he was lucky i knew French -_- konoyaro

Lol'd, i learn languages pretty fast idk how i do it.. But for french i hate that language to the upmost, been learning it for 12 years and i still can't introduce myself!

Age of 5 - Completely spoke dutch
Age of 6 - learned english of my old man (realy owe him for that!)
Age of 10 - started learning JP
Age of 12 - knew how to speak Bulgarian, Romanian, Spanish and a little Portuguese

But Japanese is 1 hell of a thing to learn :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
japenese words give me headaches :p

spanish...My tongue cant follow...but its great when you want to please your woman ;) XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice I can only speak English now I use to speak french when I was little. I'd love to learn JP but doubt I could.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice I can only speak English now I use to speak french when I was little. I'd love to learn JP but doubt I could.

I personally suggest starting with learning the characters and what they mean. Once you get that down well enough concentrate on remembering what each character's pronunciation is.

is a good place to start.

Ontopic: Am I the only one who thinks there's too much boob showing in this? It's a good show, but I don't see it lasting too long. Shows with avid amounts of boobs never do. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally suggest starting with learning the characters and what they mean. Once you get that down well enough concentrate on remembering what each character's pronunciation is.

Ontopic: Am I the only one who thinks there's too much boob showing in this? It's a good show, but I don't see it lasting too long. Shows with avid amounts of boobs never do. :(

Offtopic: Thanks ill use the site.
Ontopic: Hmm true but I havnt noticed a lot of boob shots in episode 4 like there was in episode 1-3, Seems like it slowed down a little bit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
too much boobs? may i ask you something...are you a girl? if so i understand...if not : youre gay ( no offence)

Reaction score

The more boobs in it the better :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I guess when you're able to see IRL boobs the cartoons don't compare much, just my opinion though.

true but think about fat nerds like me that will only be able to see boobs on cartoons :'(

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Episode 5 is awesome!

He can take down GODS with his sacred gear! DAMN!

Back