Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will include both positive and negative points - personal opinion.

Positive:

1. Love that you are using a paralax effect;
2. Liking both the background and the image in the middle of the header - not sure if it meant to be a logo.

Negative:

1. The woman on the left of the content is overlapping with the text, needs a little move;
2. Text under the 'logo' is not easily readable; Same goes for the inactive menu links;
3. On the far left of the 'logo' there is a partly transparent object that might need removal.

As a tip:

It is good to include social links in the header as buttons and in the footer.
Also consider having a domain name instead of an IP.

That's all for not, will be updating this reply if anything else pops up.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will include both positive and negative points - personal opinion.

Positive:

1. Love that you are using a paralax effect;
2. Liking both the background and the image in the middle of the header - not sure if it meant to be a logo.

Negative:

1. The woman on the left of the content is overlapping with the text, needs a little move;
2. Text under the 'logo' is not easily readable; Same goes for the inactive menu links;
3. On the far left of the 'logo' there is a partly transparent object that might need removal.

As a tip:

It is good to include social links in the header as buttons and in the footer.
Also consider having a domain name instead of an IP.

That's all for not, will be updating this reply if anything else pops up.

1. I will fix this, it's rather easy. It's a minor mistake I made but I forgot about changing it.
2. I need to change the logo anyways, it contains the name of my old server (Day after Dead), it is now called Days after Dead.
3. I see what you mean, it looks like a beam going off your screen. Will see what I can do about this.

Thanks for your feedback! We aren't using any social media so I don't have anywhere to link the buttons to (they're already made, just not active). The domain name will be active soon, I am currently using a home-made system to host the server and website. I just need to set up the DNS servers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's very good emulator! We need more players guys please paly this even on server is 2-3 people because how we can get more people when you enjoy and go out because there is no people? Play even there is soo low people ,take loot to safe and people with time will play!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This emulator is great :) We need more players so come on guys ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's very good emulator! We need more players guys please paly this even on server is 2-3 people because how we can get more people when you enjoy and go out because there is no people? Play even there is soo low people ,take loot to safe and people with time will play!
Realy good emulator! join guys we need more players :)

There is a way to get more players : )

1. Tell ur Friends about the game
2. do some Videos and spam it on YT
3. Spam ur Skype Friends
4. Maybe ask ur Clan to play this game

just saying :)

i already did all steps ( not 2 )

by the way nice server : )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Realy good emulator! join guys we need more players :)
There is a way to get more players : )

1. Tell ur Friends about the game
2. do some Videos and spam it on YT
3. Spam ur Skype Friends
4. Maybe ask ur Clan to play this game

just saying :)

i already did all steps ( not 2 )

by the way nice server : )

Thank you all for the positive feedback! It keeps me and the team motivated! We appreciate it a lot. I am sure as time passes by, we will get more players. We have been online for barely 4 days now and already have 38 registered accounts.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really nice emulator :

1) Alpha graphics, alpha sounds ,and ambient sounds
2) Good amount of $ from zombies
3) Nice and good balanced loot
4) Good FPS
5) Good ping
6) good market prices
7) no p2win

100 % recomended

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We had a peak of 19 players yesterday! Screenshot sent in by Vihrul.
Screen_06022015_232001 - Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server is really good.The problem is I get low fps in clearview not sure in other big cities my pc is really strong I can run iss in ULTRA, if u fix fps the game would be much better. I love alpha so I will continue playing and I hope to see + 20 players in the server soon.
And never give up , keep doing great updates and this server will grow up shortly :)

Maybe I'll make short montage video today, not sure huh. Sorry for my bad eng!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back