Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. There was an abuser in the host-node who was causing this effect and we have found him and stopped him completely. Now the the host-node should be working fine very soon.
When comes up the server?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread has been cleaned up. Refrain yourselves from going off-topic. When you've got issues like this one, take them out of the forum, there are ways. This is an advertisement thread.
As for hacking, well testing for hacks is still actual hacking, that's why each team has developers, they test out before release, if someone is feeling like he wants to test some hacks, I am sure all developers would agree here, that they can provide that person with this opportunity making sure that the test is not having an impact on the whole community.

Peace
~Thunda

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.
I was banned with no reason from the server ( just played 5 minutes and disconnected ) . Could you unban me? I readed on the topic that were more " no reason bans" .

Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi.
I was banned with no reason from the server ( just played 5 minutes and disconnected ) . Could you unban me? I readed on the topic that were more " no reason bans" .

Thanks.

Hi Eskorbuto,

Although I would have preferred if you posted about this in the right section on our forum, I will still assist you. First of all, let me make clear that there has never been a ban for no reason. We have yet to make a mistake when banning someone. May I please know your account email?

There ban me too without any reason!

You were hacking, please don't start going off-topic again. Thunda My apologies for this, but please clean reply #86 by martin007.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We have fixed all of the stuttering in-game. You can now play Days after Dead and actually properly kill all zombies and players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Laenoar bro, can you please upload the dll files that are needed to use to run the game? My just got corrupted .-. and the launcher isn't downloading again ):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much dude!

My feedback from the game:

1 - REAL alpha feeling! (loot, animations, map, ambient sounds, etc etc)
2 - One of the best emulators I've played
3 - This image below is from an loot in about 1-2 hours running from Rocky Ford to Crystal Lake (I've looted Rocky Ford, Hill Ranch, Oak Montain, Camp Splinter, Echos, Smallville and Crystal Lake)
peHVkco - Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based - RaGEZONE Forums

Conclusion : Real alpha feeling, the best alpha emulator ever, if you want to 're-feel' the WarZ Alpha, then download and play!

So gewd job from devs! Keep doing the nice work!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really want to play this emulator, but Alpha Colorado optimization is horrible for my crappy PC.. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I too have crappy pc and fps 45+ i pvp area (clearview small) in campos 30+/-
on 4gb ram and procesor AMD 4x 3.3 phenom II Card Nividia gtx 550 ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back