Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console] RSE Remakes. The hype is real.

Reaction score
Luxray - [Console] RSE Remakes. The hype is real. - RaGEZONE Forums

In The Games Department

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ??? while Mega Sceptile has Lightning Rod and Mega Swampert has the ability Swift Swim.
Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Groudon & Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Kyogre and are said to be a regression called Ancient Devolution. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie, and his Admins: Tabitha & Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Matt and Shelley, all of whom have been redesigned. Like the originals the team you face varies depending upon the game
The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle.
Edit @ 18:03: I have created pages for the new Mega Evolutions & Prehistoric Pokémon

Source is still :

Master Summoner
Reaction score
o wow, a grass/dragon type. Found my new favorite pokemon (though sceptile is pretty sick. Leaf Blade ftw; first pokemon to have it, I think)

Reaction score
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- E3 Details

During today's Nintendo Digital Event at E3, Nintendo confirmed the details that were leaked in CoroCoro with a nice gameplay trailer. This trailer showcased Mega Sceptile, Swampert and various parts of Hoenn. The details for the Primal forms are confirmed in English as Primal Groudon, which is now Ground/Fire & Primal Kyogre. It also revealed the game will be out on November 21st 2014 in Japan & North America and November 28th 2014 in Europe. We'll bring the trailer as soon as humanly possible so keep checking back.
Edit @ 17:40: First direct feed screenshots added to our Pre-release screenshot page
18:10: Added more screenshots

(Screenshot page).

The Hoenn map looks badass.

Reaction score

The Pokémon Company International has just uploaded a new trailer that features a brand new Mega Evolution, Mega Sableye has been revealed at the Nintendo's Kids Conference at E3 today in Los Angeles. It is said that Mega Sableye uses the jewel as a powerful defensive tool in battle. From behind the shelter of the jewel, it can readily exploit the opponent’s weaknesses and take advantage of any openings. It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!
Edit @ 22:14: First direct feed screenshots added to our Pre-release screenshot page

Reaction score
New info everyday. This is why I love E3.

The Pokémon Company International has sent out a release detailing more about the news that has come this past week. In this release, it shows footage of Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert, as well as the worldwide reveal of Mega Diancie.
Edit @ 15:13: Around 100 direct feed screenshots added to our Pre-release screenshot page
15:32: Updated our Mega Evolution page with further details given
15:41: Canada has not been given a specific release date. As opposed to the official sites of Japan, United States and Australia getting November 21st and Europe November 28th, the Canadian official site just lists November as its release. In addition to this, all press materials from North America just list the release date for the United States.We'll bring more details on this as they come and hope it's just a mistake.

Canada also better get the same date or I'll be pissed. lol

Reaction score
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Mega Sableye

Further details have been revealed about the Pokémon, Mega Sableye. It is confirmed that Mega Sableye retains its Dark/Ghost-type, but rather than keep any of the abilities, it gets the ability Magic Bounce. It has increased Defense and Special Attack stats, but decreased Speed. During battle, Mega Sableye shelters itself behind the jewel, from where it can take advantage of any openings its target leaves exposed.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Secret base is confirmed (with screen shots)

Serebii said:
PokémonOmega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
It has been confirmed that Secret Bases have returned to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, now known as Super-Secret Bases. As before, Secret Bases are created by using the move Secret Power on various parts of the Hoenn region including on walls and in trees. You can even set battle rules in your Secret Base. Players will be able to share their Secret Base with other Trainers around the world using StreetPass functionality, or they can create a QR Code for their unique Secret Base, enabling friends to visit it with ease. When visiting other Secret Bases, players can meet other Trainers in the same base and invite them back to their own Secret Base as Secret Pals. Players can interact and battle with Secret Pals, who have special skills that can support players in their adventures, such as sharing new Decorations, making a Pokémon Egg hatch faster, or raising the level of a select Pokémon by one. The more Secret Pals players have in their Secret Base, the more special skills will be available to help them in their adventures. Players can also capture flags while visiting other players’ Secret Bases. Flags are located beside the Secret PC in each Secret Base. The more flags a player collects, the higher the rank earned, which brings rewards like improving the skills of a player’s Secret Pals. A new character called Aarune has been revealed for this, and he is the Secret Base Expert. He currently resides in Hoenn, but is a world traveler, and has a Flygon
Edit @ 02:23: 30 Screenshots added to our

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

BloopBloop
Reaction score
You think they'll have bigger bases? In RSE I hated the fact they were all super small, I always made due with the one to the west of Lilycove cause it was of decent size and had Berry soil.

based on the screen-shots i will say that they all have a avg size, some will be slightly smaller, and other will be slightly bigger.

Reaction score
What!? No Metagrossite?!

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to AnimeNewsNetwork and this batch showcases more information about the games. In this, it revealed Mega Metagross, which will be used by Steven. Steven Mega Evolves Metagross using the Mega Brooch and the scan references the fact that there are different Pokémon in Hoenn than before More details are to come .

Lol that penis.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Metagross was pretty op. Wonder how his evo will be. Would have liked Flygon to have a mega evo.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
They'll probably do Flygon too.

I personally can't wait for Mega Raichu....

This is a list of pokemon where i hope they will do a Mega Evolve for.
-Armaldo
-Sharpedo
-Flygon
-Salemance
-Latios (confirmed)
-Latias(confirmed)
-Kyorge (confirmed, or something similar to that)
-Groundon (confirmed, or something similar to that)
-Rayquaza
-Torkoal
-Tropius
-Altaria
-Ludicolo
-Whiscash
-Claydol
-Zangoose
-Metagross (confirmed)
-Relicant
-Wailord
-Luvdisc (this pokemon is seriously more crap than magikarp)
-Walrein

Reaction score
I feel a Raichu coming on..............Zangoose and Seviper both get Mega's too I bet.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the games. First, it shows the new Pokédex, which appears based on the GameBoy Advance, as well as a piece labelled Madame Pikachu. Another shows Brawly. We'll bring more as they come
Edit @ 15:04: We now have more images from John Lenoso which show various forms of Pikachu which appear to be related to the contests. Madam Pikachu & Hard Rock Pikachu on the first image, and Idol Pikachu, Doctor Pikachu and Masked Pikachu on the second. It states that more will be revealed on this in the issue next month. It also confirms that Pokémon Amie returns.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
not sure if raichu mega is there, but I think they are going to add 3d visuals for the contests

BloopBloop
Reaction score

Left and right bottom IGN, makes me think that it is more like a dress competition. duo to the music "button".

Back