Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console] RSE Remakes. The hype is real.

Reaction score
Scoop (Pikachu's a stoner)

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. In this latest image, it shows Mega Diancie and reveals to us its ability. Mega Diancie has got the ability Magic Bounce. It also confirms that next month's issue, due for release on August 12th, will have what they're calling a "Mega Evolution Scoop". We'll bring more when it comes.

Luxray - [Console] RSE Remakes. The hype is real. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Wow the news today!~ (None) lol

The Pokémon Company International has sent out a release detailing more about the news that has come this past week. In this release, it shows footage of Mega Metagross confirmed to have Tough Claws, as well as the reveal of the Pikachu appearences: Pikachu Belle, Pikachu Rock Star, Pikachu Pop Star, Pikachu Ph. D, Pikachu Libre.
Edit @ 15:08: Pictures are gradually being added to our
Edit @ 15:15: More details on Mega Evolutions. Mega Diancie receives a big boost to its Speed, as well as boosts to its Attack and Sp. Atk, while experiencing a reduction in its Defense and Sp. Def. Mega Metagross also has a greatly increased Speed stat, with additional increases in its Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, and Sp. Def, making Mega Metagross primed for both offense and defense.
Edit @ 15:30: Following amiguity with the Canadian release date last month, where it was listed solely as November, we now have confirmation that the games will arrive in Canada on November 21st
Edit @ 16:17: I have created two pages in our Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire section: Pages on the &
Edit @ 16:31: I have updated the , and created a page on
Edit @ 16:36: I have also created a preliminary page

Following the news that came this past week, the official Japanese arm of Pokémon has posted a special trailer that details the concept of Super-Secret Bases, and how you run them. Not much new is given within the trailer, but it helps show all the concepts of it

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Saw this on imgur ( some old vs new looks comparing)
(click on it to zoom in)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Saw this on imgur ( some old vs new looks comparing)
(click on it to zoom in)

aasdsfgghfgklhjkl those graphics! It would be amazing if you see the pokemon in the brush (like those butterflies which I dont remember their name) before battling them. There heads look a tad big though :p:

Reaction score
The graphics look pretty neat and I do really hope they will make a emerald sequel too. I mean the battle frontier was pretty to go to (Sudowoodo). Atleast this time no clone glitch please.

Aw man I forgot all about the secret bases! You just made me want it even more.

Bases and Berry planting were my favorite parts about that game. lol, I always used the base stationed to the west of Lilycove because it had no holes and soil right outside.

My berries won't grow anymore cos battery died :sneaky2:

Lool nice. Even though it's RS, I hope the add the Battle Frontier. It'd be hella fun. Don't forget the moon base either. It should be there!

I never understood how'd you get to the moon. Friends kept saying Jirachi would be there waiting for you :p:

EDIT:

The clothed pikachu probably marks the contest hall seeing the bubbels flying around. Also there is a chance that Pokemon Delta Emerald will be released as the trademark has been registered in Japan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. This reveals Mega Altaria, who is Dragon/Fairy with Pixilate and Mega Lopunny who is Normal/Fighting with Scrappy. It also confirms that when you change your Pikachu's clothes for contests, it gets special moves. Pikachu Rock Star gets the move Meteor Mash, Pikachu Ph. D. knows Electric Terrain, Pikachu Pop Star knows Draining Kiss, Pikachu Belle knows Icicle Crash and Pikachu Libre knows Flying Press
Edit @ 06:56: Mega Salamence is also confirmed and has the ability Aerilate
Edit @ 07:07: Contests are detailed. With you meeting a Contest Idol called Lucia, who will give you special clothes for participating in Pokémon Contests. You also receive a shiny Beldum through an event, where it holds its Mega Stone

That MegaSalamence.

This is a list of pokemon where i hope they will do a Mega Evolve for.
-Armaldo
-Sharpedo
-Flygon
-[strike]Salemance[/strike]
-[strike]Latios (confirmed)[/strike]
-[strike]Latias(confirmed)[/strike]
-[strike]Kyorge (confirmed, or something similar to that)[/strike]
-[strike]Groundon (confirmed, or something similar to that)[/strike]
-Rayquaza
-Torkoal
-Tropius
-Altaria[/strike]
-Ludicolo
-Whiscash
-Claydol
-Zangoose
-[strike]Metagross (confirmed)[/strike]
-Relicant
-Wailord
-Luvdisc (this pokemon is seriously more crap than magikarp)
-Walrein

Master Summoner
Reaction score
that Salamance looks retarded, since he looks like a jet. Lopunny and Altaria look the same, where Altaria has more fluff and Lopunny is a bit taller. I was playing Fire Red recently and one of the trainers said something which is absolutely correct for mega evolutions. "Pokemon look ugly when they evolve"

BloopBloop
Reaction score
that Salamance looks retarded, since he looks like a jet. Lopunny and Altaria look the same, where Altaria has more fluff and Lopunny is a bit taller. I was playing Fire Red recently and one of the trainers said something which is absolutely correct for mega evolutions. "Pokemon look ugly when they evolve"

You forgot to mention that mega metacross has a boner.
Also a pikachu with meteor smash........
i have to agree that pokemon becomes more and more crap...., However i am still going to buy this one , only because i really liked pokemon emerald.

Reaction score

Lmao, I think he looks more boomerang-like

Reaction score
The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. This image furthers yesterdays and showcases more about Pokémon Contests. It shows the in-game images of the Contest Hall, details how Feebas's evolution is based on contests, and confirms that you can Mega Evolve during the contests, which boosts the Excite Meter & Appeal in the Contests, but can only be done when the Excite Meter is full.

Reaction score
I've always preffered Sapphire over Ruby and Emerald

The Pokémon Company International has sent out a release detailing more about the news that has come this past week. It has also confirmed that the west is to get the Shiny Beldum event from game launch

Reaction score
They made the playboybunny mega evolve into a furry Wii Fit trainer.
The video shows quite a bit of the game. I'm surprised they're already leaking this much.

It's not like we don't already know most of what's going to be in the games though.

The Pokémon Company International has sent out a release detailing more about the news that has come this past week. It has also confirmed that the west is to get the Shiny Beldum event from game launch. Mega Lopunny gets increased Attack & Speed, Mega Salamence gets increased Defense and Mega Altaria getsincreased Attack & Special Attack, with a smaller Defense boost
Hordes have also been confirmed to return to the game, with an added bit against trainers. Cosplay Pikachu is confirmed to be separate to normal Pikachu and is the only one that can be dressed up.
Contest Spectacular has also got a brand new feature where you can use the 3DS's camera to implant yourself into the Pokémon Contest stage. Like before, you can gain various fans as your contest successes mount, and these fans can give you various items such as berries and more. Also, this confirms that the creation of PokéBlocks to improve your contest stat makes a return.
Edit @ 15:43: Updated the Mega Evolutions page and created a page on Online Distributions
Edit @ 16:00: Created pages on Cosplay Pikachu and Wild & Trainer Horde Encounters
Edit @ 16:04 Updated the Characters page
Edit @ 16:24 Updated the Pokémon Contest Spectacular page
Edit @ 16:33 Updated the Preliminary Hoenn Pokédex page
Click the image to go to our pre-release screenshot page

Reaction score
The official website for Korea has accidentally uploaded details of Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino. We're currently translating the details
Edit @ 09:53: Screenshots added to our pre-release screenshot page
Edit @ 09:57: Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and the ability Healer. Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor
Edit @ 10:09: Updated the Mega Evolutions page

Reaction score
I dunnno, I like MegaAudino more than regular old Audino.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Mega Audino

During Gamescom today, a special video by Junichi Masuda was shown. In this video, Junichi Masuda revealed that Mega Audino is to come to the Pokémon games. It confirms that it has the Healer ability and that it gets the Defense and Special Defense boosts. The trailer also shows that it learns Misty Terrain, a move Audino didn't have before this game.

Reaction score
This has to be one of the stupidest ones yet.

During the opening ceremony at the Pokémon World Championships today, a special announcement by Junichi Masuda was shown. In this video, Junichi Masuda revealed that Mega Slowbro is to come to the Pokémon games. It confirms that it gets the Shell Armor ability

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love the idea of an NU/UU tier'd pokemon getting a mega evolution.
Also, it's supposedly a tank. Could be on par with Venusaur's defense (considering Slowbro misses one evolution compared to Venusaur, that's quite a feat).

Back